Room 101 ranges..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
I know this kind of thread has appeared from time to time but it's always good to let it out! Try picking your top three horrors and imagine the joy of that door opening and all the dodgy stuff being sucked into infinity....

No.1 I'm totally sick of opaque gems and all those long clunky beaded necklaces & elasticated bracelets. They remind me of something you would make at a craft workshop circa 1973. If I see another piece of sandstone jewellery I may heave.
No .2 Talking of 'crafty' ware, Indigo Moon can go too. I prefer to see a patchwork quilt on a bed not a body. Will Julia Kay never cease to churn out this junk?
No.3 Butler & Wilson..I guess this sparkly, over-priced tat must be popular with lots of people, but not me.

With apologies to anyone who loves these ranges:tongue:

Last edited:
Totally agree with you on all three. I really cannot stand opaque so called gems. Add to that:

Crapper factory.
Northern shites
Artscapes fashion
Nina Leonard

Oh sorry thats four! if I were to browse the website could probably find more

Nice idea for a thread! The possibilities are endless - do I really have to stick at 3? :wink:

1. Kirks Folly - and while we're at it, put the nauseating Fairy Woman (aka Steely Businesswoman who'd sell her own mother if she was covered in glitter - sorry - fairy dust) in there too. For the most part, poorly crafted jewellery and decorative pieces with supposed 'meaning' behind it - that fairies do exist, of COURSE they exist. You just need to sniff the naughty sherbert first.

2. Quacker Factory - If I see another 3/4 length sleeve top with sewn on corn on the cobs/sausages/palm trees/smiling dogs/cats/uncle tom cobbley and all I shall quite frankly Mr Shankly put my delicate little fist through my plasma screen. I don't care if it's fun, I don't care if Doris from Godalming wears it at Christmas and all her family comment on how lovely she appears with her sequin Xmas tree top with scotty dog embellishment and glittery epaulletes. It looks RIDIC. And as for that patronising 'pull yourself up by your bra straps' codswallop - jings, words fail me. If I tried to pull myself up by the bra straps I'd snap in two - but I'd leave the Kirk's Folly Fairies with a very nice hammock to lie in at the bottom of my lady garden...

3. Kathy Van Zeeland. I loikes handbags. I loikes them a lot. But if I'm paying upwards of £80 for one I want it to look nice and not as though it's been fashioned from the finest Tesco Value Binbags money can buy. On the trailer for her shows it always says 'Kathy is committed to designing fresh products every season...' Is she? Is she really? Then how come every time the bags are on air it's the same plastic designs with metal buckles that would quite frankly take someone's eye out were you to suddenly turn round with gay abandon as you mooched round the organic vegetables in Lidl? Plus isn't is a given that as a desinger you'll bring out new ranges every season anyway - it's your JOB - don't make it a special feature. Or alternatively team up with Quacker Factory and Kirk's Folly and design a plastic hobo bag with PVC sausages and scotty dogs on and a little aurora borealis fairy handbag charm that you can dangle from the handcrafted in China zips...

Crimes, I need a lie down now...:grin:

my three,(there is easily more)

kim & Co sorry to any lovers, just looks naff.
Butler & wilson, more tat (that costs an arm and a leg)
kathy van Zealand,plastic fantastic and enough hardware to be considered armed and dangerous!!!!

Kirks Folly, need not say why as Cavegirl has expressed exactly what I feel about this vile range of tat and its purveyor, the gimlet eyed witch that is Jenifer Kirk.

All that meat that appears under various guises such as "Henry V111 would ram this in his gob" or is it "Kings Realm"?

Lulu and her skin care, liar, lair, shapewear on fire! Just imagine if it did make you look like Loo (as AY calls her). You slapped it on your face, went to bed and then woke up looking like a goldfish on steriods.

1. Anything that promises to give you the young, glowing skin of a fetus.

2. Anything that cynically plays on the weak-minded and the lonely. Kirk's Folly, Quacker Factory: I'm looking at you..

3. Arlene Phillips' "fashion" jewellery: looks like something you'd get from a lucky bag or a cheap set of Xmas crackers.

Nice idea for a thread!

Quacker Factory - If I see another 3/4 length sleeve top with sewn on corn on the cobs/sausages/palm trees/smiling dogs/cats/uncle tom cobbley and all I shall quite frankly Mr Shankly put my delicate little fist through my plasma screen. I don't care if it's fun, I don't care if Doris from Godalming wears it at Christmas and all her family comment on how lovely she appears with her sequin Xmas tree top with scotty dog embellishment and glittery epaulletes. It looks RIDIC. And as for that patronising 'pull yourself up by your bra straps' codswallop - jings, words fail me. If I tried to pull myself up by the bra straps I'd snap in two - but I'd leave the Kirk's Folly Fairies with a very nice hammock to lie in at the bottom of my lady garden...

Crimes, I need a lie down now...:grin:

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

PILATES-although I believe the exercise to be quite sound, I need never see another close-up of Margerine's bunions or her hideous veiny arms.

CLIENTELE-I think this may have bitten the dust already, but that woman looks like Hilary Clinton with Margeret Thatcher hair...and I don't care how many ingredients you claim to pack in a product and how many science degrees you have,at the end of the day you're just hawking water and perfume,with a spot of active ingredient...also see Prai.

SUZI B- two words for you girl,"quality control", pay your slaves a decent wage so that when QVC do a close-up on your products I'm not counting missing stones...that goes for you too Simon Wilson.

Say what you like about Kirk's Folly, but I've never seen any of it go to air with a missing crystal/stone/whatever.

Only three that's tough.I agree with all of the above apart from Liz Earle.

Anything for christmas, most of it looks like it could be picked up in poundland

All fashion apart from Ronnie Nicole and Tianna B.

Average overpriced jewellery that is hailed as designer jewellery to justify the price.

Northern nights, and whilst I've never bought any of the range, I find a whole hour of bedlinen completely tedious, it's not something that excites me, having said that it might do if it was a bit cheaper!

I love watching cookery demos but wish we could see more of the lovely Simon Brown and less of that freaky witch woman!

I don't really watch jewellery shows as I'm not a jewellery person as such, don't know qvc are guilty of this, but I'm heartily sick of seeing these blinking awful "charm bracelets" that have literally flooded the shops and the catalogues of late, they consist of silver round or square shapes, interlaced with coloured glass beads. I think they look so cheap and nasty!

Yes please! For now can we chuck the prai guest into room 101...never to be heard of again.:wink:

But the decolletage is in apparently, good job then eh! We don't want to remove that do we Klarion, in the name of beauty what's ins and outs.

But the decolletage is in apparently, good job then eh! We don't want to remove that do we Klarion, in the name of beauty what's ins and outs.

Well, you may find it a bit painful if you tried.

How can boobs be "out"? What are you supposed to do with them if they are? Put them away for a rainy day?!? :wait:

Well, you may find it a bit painful if you tried.

How can boobs be "out"? What are you supposed to do with them if they are? Put them away for a rainy day?!? :wait:

As we are a multitasking breed we could make ear-muffs, it does get chilly this time of year. But that may have to wait a while, as they are not out of fashion at the mo.

As we are a multitasking breed we could make ear-muffs, it does get chilly this time of year. But that may have to wait a while, as they are not out of fashion at the mo.

It's all a complete load of bollox. :headbang:

Latest posts

Back