Rubbish Quality

Zevagold

Can’t believe how heartless and disappointing Rocks and Co are. My mother bought me an emerald and tanzanite ring for my 50th - August 2011 and one of the emeralds has dropped out, it was well looked after and only worn on special occasions. It is 2 months out of the 6 months guarantee so all Rocks and Co say is TOUGH we will give you the name and address of a place you can send it to at your own expense. After trying to argue the point they said I could send it to them to be assessed for a manufactures fault but if it wasn’t it would be sent straight back (I don’t think they have any intention of sorting it by their attitude). The worse thing is I bought it against my family’s wishes as they don’t rate the quality of TV shopping channels products. I just daren’t tell them.

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Have you tried Trading Standards? You might find they change their attitude pretty quickly if they know Trading Standards are involved!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dineshuwt
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks