Rule 1: Talk towards the camera

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Obviously to Nicola, the mannequin looks like the audience. Seriously, she was looking in this direction for about 40-50 seconds! I had time to see it, load the website up and print screen and the camera stayed on her the whole time, and not once did she look at the camera. - this was actually one of the better shots, as for the first 20 seconds, she was completely turned with her back to the camera! Great presenting skills Nicola! (click image to enlarge) nic.jpg

Obviously to Nicola, the mannequin looks like the audience. Seriously, she was looking in this direction for about 40-50 seconds! I had time to see it, load the website up and print screen and the camera stayed on her the whole time, and not once did she look at the camera. - this was actually one of the better shots, as for the first 20 seconds, she was completely turned with her back to the camera! Great presenting skills Nicola! (click image to enlarge) View attachment 8491

I think that's quite nice of her really, sparing the poor Cameraperson sight of a captive shot of her grid :smirk:

Latest posts

Back