Russell and Opium Perfume

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
He's selling Opium Perfume, and he says, on the box are Opium Leaves! :mysmilie_15:

He tries so hard to sound intelligent, but is so dumb!!

Indeed, he isn't too bright is he?

Even if he was his big, fat puffy face has BS'er written all over it.

But perhaps the fibs are taking their toll, the bags under his eyes get bigger by the day so might I suggest some Snake or Apple Stem serum, or alternatively get some advice from
Peter Simon on eye area improvements.

After being hand-picked on the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro from a location only accessible for 1 month during a year, of course :wink:

Yes indeed Price, that description should add a few bob to it's 'value'.

I can just hear Peter Simon now, 'how much would you expect to pay for this?, £1500? £1200?'. After all, that's what he was saying last night for this sterling silver Tanzanite pendant and chain.

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/1.07ct-AAAA-Tanzanite-%26-White-Topaz-Cluster-Pendant--with-Sterling-Silver-Curb-Chain/GV134572/ProductDetail.raction

He's selling Opium Perfume, and he says, on the box are Opium Leaves! :mysmilie_15:

He tries so hard to sound intelligent, but is so dumb!!

I used to LOVE the old 'opium' its just not the same these days.not nearly as good. I thought it was named after the drug opium? I remember it causing a stir in the 70's. (showing my age)

Kat xxx

James Russell just claimed that 'House' on Sky Atlantic 'is shot with a camera that dosen't look too dissimilar' to this Pentax:-

pentax.jpg

Last edited:
James Russell just claimed that 'House' on Sky Atlantic 'is shot with a camera that dosen't look too dissimilar' to this Pentax:-

View attachment 8481

:mysmilie_483:

What he's referring to is the Season 6 finale being shot almost entirely using Canon 5D Mk2 DSLR cameras (something that's considerably more expensive than the Pentax): http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/33051/canon-5d-mk2-house-finale

In other news, Bradley Wiggins won the Tour de France on a bicycle that isn't too dissimilar to the £85 mountain bike you can buy online from Tesco...

:wink:

:mysmilie_483:

What he's referring to is the Season 6 finale being shot almost entirely using Canon 5D Mk2 DSLR cameras (something that's considerably more expensive than the Pentax): http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/33051/canon-5d-mk2-house-finale

In other news, Bradley Wiggins won the Tour de France on a bicycle that isn't too dissimilar to the £85 mountain bike you can buy online from Tesco...

:wink:

I get you. So a bit like when he spends half his pitch talking about the value of very expensive Black Opals when in fact he is selling an extremely low value Triplet Opal.

Nobody does disingenuous like James Russell.

Last edited:

View attachment 8481

I too have started recording the channel and can tell you this comment by WIRRAL70 is yet more misquoting and sensationalism. for those of you who care what ACTUALLY happened. The presenter was talking about the quality of the video mode on the camera and how people wouldn't expect something of that SIZE to make such amazing videos. he THEN says 'something not to dissimilar was used to record a TV show' he was very clearly referring to the SIZE of the camera and not the quality as you cleverly suggest he was.

and judging by the comment by 'price plunge' he had a very valid point.

Case closed!

Kat xxx

I too have started recording the channel and can tell you this comment by WIRRAL70 is yet more misquoting and sensationalism. for those of you who care what ACTUALLY happened. The presenter was talking about the quality of the video mode on the camera and how people wouldn't expect something of that SIZE to make such amazing videos. he THEN says 'something not to dissimilar was used to record a TV show' he was very clearly referring to the SIZE of the camera and not the quality as you cleverly suggest he was.

and judging by the comment by 'price plunge' he had a very valid point.

Case closed!

Kat xxx

You are completely and utterly incorrect.

James said what I posted, word for word, before his shift started in his 'introduction' piece all the presenters do about 10-15 minutes before his shift commenced at 10 PM, in fact look at the time of my post, 9.53 PM, his shift didn't start until 10.00 PM. I didn't even watch the presentation so have no idea what he said about picture quality but did I even mention picture quality?

As Price Plunge also humourously suggested, comparing the Pentax at all to the camera used on House is like comparing an £85 bike from Tesco to Bradley Wiggins' one in the Tour De France.

But thank you for your post.

Last edited:
i agree with wirral70 james russell is a true king of making huge name dropping comparsions with anything that sounds like its worth a fortune and resembles nothing like what hes selling im sorry kat if you feel james russell is treated harshly with the comments placed on this forum but james russell will stoop to any lenghes to sell and he is not on his own he needs to stop name dropping comparsions and sell honestly people are not stupid but he gives the inpression that he thinks we all are !!!!!!

You are completely and utterly incorrect.

James said what I posted, word for word, before his shift started in his 'introduction' piece all the presenters do about 10-15 minutes before his shift commenced at 10 PM, in fact look at the time of my post, 9.53 PM, his shift didn't start until 10.00 PM. I didn't even watch the presentation so have no idea what he said about picture quality but did I even mention picture quality?

As Price Plunge also humourously suggested, comparing the Pentax at all to the camera used on House is like comparing an £85 bike from Tesco to Bradley Wiggins' one in the Tour De France.

i think people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I watched his presentation in full and he was comparing the SIZE to the other camera. maybe you should try and stick with the facts?

Kat xxx

i think people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I watched his presentation in full and he was comparing the SIZE to the other camera. maybe you should try and stick with the facts?

Kat xxx

I posted at 9.53 PM, it wasn't the presentation I was referring to. I take you at your word as you watched the presentation and I didn't but can you give a good reason why comparing a £1000 camera, even just the looks of it, is beneficial to a buyer of a vastly inferior, sub £200 camera? What can possibly be the purpose of such a comparison? He always does it Kat, indeed he's done it with products you have bought (Triplets/Black Opals).

Again, thank you for your post.

Last edited:
i wonder if kat is james russells mum watching his hours and taping them and i also wonder if mike masons /goddess is her daughter just wondered ?????????

i wonder if kat is james russells mum watching his hours and taping them and i also wonder if mike masons /goddess is her daughter just wondered ?????????

If so, I hope she's taped the disgusting fleece throw presentation with Marina Berry last night. The inuendos were shocking and Marina looked totally embarassed. Did anyone else see it?

I wonder what his wife thinks??

Latest posts

Back