Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 09/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Could well do ! Son at Uni, Eammon out, it would certainly save on heating bills, she could eat in the Canteen too, get her hair and make up thrown in. All while making herself a bit of dosh on air. Win win if you ask me.

What's betting, Ruthless will be saying about the tsv "I've been asked so many times, could I do this - can I do that ! So I discussed it with the Team and here we are.......". So predictable.

Read yesterday that Ruthless (without Eamonn's help) has accrued £3 MILLION into her company's bank balance. It listed all the programmes she's involved in alone and with Eamonn - he has a separate 'business' account, and of course "her own fashion range on QVC" got a mention. With all the 'projects' she has on the go, I wonder she finds the time to do all her 'designing' 🤭 🤭 🤭 - except for photo shoots surrounded by lever arch files as she does a bit of colouring in sat at her table. !

Read yesterday that Ruthless (without Eamonn's help) has accrued £3 MILLION into her company's bank balance. It listed all the programmes she's involved in alone and with Eamonn - he has a separate 'business' account, and of course "her own fashion range on QVC" got a mention. With all the 'projects' she has on the go, I wonder she finds the time to do all her 'designing' 🤭 🤭 🤭 - except for photo shoots surrounded by lever arch files as she does a bit of colouring in sat at her table. !
Well done to Ruth - nowt wrong with making loads of money without your husband's help. Those who think otherwise are just jealous!!

Those who think the Ruthless are wonderful are the same who post on the tatty appy so while it suits her she will have plenty of takers for her stuff.

I like to think I have more taste and intelligence to be one of them.

Those who think the Ruthless are wonderful are the same who post on the tatty appy so while it suits her she will have plenty of takers for her stuff.

I don't agree. You can admire Ruth's get up and go without being a Qurio contributor or customer for her fashion.
Her shows on Q are far more professional and watchable than the majority of other shows. She may be the face and name for a Q own brand, but she is well-prepared before going on air.

Well done to Ruth - nowt wrong with making loads of money without your husband's help. Those who think otherwise are just jealous!!
I'm not jealous at all. Good luck to her making lots of money but yet again, it's the suck you in chatty shows (I watch myself) while selling you ordinary, not top quality clothes at massive prices. Is Ruth shovelling in the money of those that can't afford to spend it but just want to be part of the club?

CC

A very judgemental comment for someone who has such a high opinion of herself!!

'I like to think I have more taste and intelligence to be one of them.'

Believe me, you don't come over as being that bright.

A very judgemental comment for someone who has such a high opinion of herself!!

'I like to think I have more taste and intelligence to be one of them.'

Believe me, you don't come over as being that bright.
And you come over as being downright rude. Just because you don't agree with someone's comment doesn't mean you have to insult them.

CC

Aww I think we're made of sterner stuff on this site.

Don't forget a couple of weeks ago I was the devil incarnate herself, as apparently I emerged "............ from the dark belly of hatred and unkindness. You are unpleasant odious and deplorable - brissles " clearly new member Koj like a few others didn't get the memo about not insulting each other on here.

There is no need to be rude to forumites, it's unnecessary and distasteful. We all have a right to our opinions and we're going to somtimes disagree but not to insult eachother. I think Brissles can rise above it but maybe somebody else wouldn't be able to brush it off.

Ruth Langsford makes a killing and that's nice for her. I admit,I am not completely inenvious, we would all love a little more on the bottom line. But there is also a thing called being greedy! I don't appreciate the "club" she and Jackie like to elude to during their shows together. Mutual backslapping and stroking Ruth's not inconsiderable ego from regular buyers of her items. I am sick of seeing snake prints but even more sick of Ruth and Jackie apologising to some silly woman who freaks out at the sight of the mere print. If it is so terrible for her, she shouldn't watch! Now we have a function at Old Billingsgate market, for a hefty fee and you can even upgrade to a VIP ticket, where presumably she may deign to say hello to you, whoopee-do! To me, the whole event smacks of "I love myself".

Her clothes are not fantastic quality fabric and are manufactured in China for peanuts. No wonder she is raking it in, buy low and sell high. I would have more respect for her if she had her clothes made in the UK or Europe by fairly paid workers and not slave labour in China and she is rich enough to be able to afford to take a stance against the cheap clothing industry. She would make less profit but could do so much good for people and the planet.

And you come over as being downright rude. Just because you don't agree with someone's comment doesn't mean you have to insult them.

CC
This place is a cesspit of bile and bitterness, I just don’t get how you can call me downright rude. Just look at yourselves.

This place is a cesspit of bile and bitterness, I just don’t get how you can call me downright rude. Just look at yourselves.
I don't post a lot but always have enjoyed being on here, and it's the only social media apart from having the odd nose on Instagram I bother with. I really can't believe you can say that, and if I felt "this place" was like you describe I would not have anything to do with it and certainly would not waste my time posting such criticism whether I felt it was justified or not, what utter point?

Latest posts

Back