Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 10/09/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Three words that strike fear in the hearts of Gucci / Dior / Givenchy et al....... Ruth Langsford Fashion 😝
Oh yes, they should fear "the newest designer" !!
I will be sick of the same fixed smile and the " I put" " my designs have the metal chain " " I thought I will " when we all know she copied ideas from other designers :rolleyes:
Her prices are very high for what they are.
I have not and will not have any of her items 😐

Her input probably starts and ends with just making suggestions, because the real designers and manufacturers would be the ones making the decision on costings and practicability. As for the fancy print linings - anything that has any 'class' and is considered upmarket, would run 100 miles away from having some snake print poly lining.

lll.jpg

Ha! ha ! knowing that the man with no name barely spoke - that's some achievement 😂 😂 at least there's plenty of room around the hips - unlike the rest of her stuff.

I've just received an email telling me to "spread the cost of Ruth Langsford fashion" dear God they really are pushing her. I'd love to know how much she's getting paid because like Netflix and Dumb & Dumber, they clearly want their pound of flesh !

I was in Sainsburys yesterday and just happened to see a lovely ‘coatigan’ for £25. It was acrylic but had a firmness to it making it hang very well and was quite thick without being chunky. I didn’t buy because it was in navy and I don’t usually wear navy ( got sick of it when wearing suits to work for 38 years 🙄). It didn’t have a chain and there was no orange piping.

I might invest in some navy trousers.

Ruth Langsford Faux Suede Coatigan with Rib Shawl Collar
Item Number: 194990
QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value Price £60.00
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £20.00

For those days when you're unsure if you need a coat or a cardigan, this is the wardrobe essential for you! Prepare yourself for the seasons ahead with this Ruth Langsford coatigan. It's all about hassle-free style with this casual cover-up, made from an easy-care faux suede with additional stretch for the comfort factor we love. It has an open front so you can layer it loose and complete the look with your favourite jeans and seasonal boots.

What with the disaster that is Badgley Mischka and now this, what IS going on ? lots of flappy, dappy, clappy horse blankets in camo ???
Maybe it will sell to Marla's fans. It's similar to her oversize kimonos, but much less expensive. These two designers should stick to the wedding dresses they're famous for. Or is it red carpet gowns? Whatever, this coat is a loser.

Awful. I'm going to Sainsburys to look at their offering for £25. I don't mind navy but it does show all the dog hair. The last coatigan I had went in the bin as the postman said "I didn't know there were 2 dogs living here". I hope he was referring to the amount of hair on the coat . . . . :rolleyes:

CC

Awful. I'm going to Sainsburys to look at their offering for £25. I don't mind navy but it does show all the dog hair. The last coatigan I had went in the bin as the postman said "I didn't know there were 2 dogs living here". I hope he was referring to the amount of hair on the coat . . . . :rolleyes:

CC
Sainsbury's have some ok stuff in at the moment. Lots of colour for Autumn instead of the usual depressing greys etc.

I've just received an email telling me to "spread the cost of Ruth Langsford fashion" dear God they really are pushing her. I'd love to know how much she's getting paid because like Netflix and Dumb & Dumber, they clearly want their pound of flesh !
Wonder how they decide who to send certain brand promotions to?

Have you ever bought any of Ruth’s stuff?!

I used to get the occasional Kim & Co email weirdly.

I never have and doubt I ever will buy anything from QVC “fashion” department!

I was once tempted by a nice Carole H nightdress but the price was shocking...

Not quite as bad as £64 for this faux suede thing!

CC
I’m worried now in case I’m the only one that likes the Sainsbury’s Cardicoat !

Wonder how they decide who to send certain brand promotions to?

Have you ever bought any of Ruth’s stuff?!

I used to get the occasional Kim & Co email weirdly.

I never have and doubt I ever will buy anything from QVC “fashion” department!

I was once tempted by a nice Carole H nightdress but the price was shocking...

Not quite as bad as £64 for this faux suede thing!
I've never bought any of Ruth Langsfords overpriced awful stuff, not in the least bit tempted either. Prices are a joke imo. I used to buy Kim and Co tops when they were under £30 but no longer. Nina Leonard trousers (in the sale) were also good. Once bought a Carole Hockman short dressing gown and still have it. Great quality, didn't pay full price! And that's it for my total clothes purchases from Q. Far too expensive these days. Have to admit that I buy from m and s when they give me 20% off!

I love M&S. They do free click n collect and if your a regular they will always give you discounts and free stuff. Thier clothes sales are fab. They do a lot of designer brands that QVC sell but when its sale time they cut the prices up to 70%.

Latest posts

Back