Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 15/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Hopester’s on! Looking like a cross between Goldie Hawn and my little pony! So far the nasty lace jacket/camisole modelled by a lady wearing it with a pair of far too tight “manure mist” sausage leg trousers. Might switch off.. it’s a horror show! Oh sh*t ..it’s getting worse. I don’t think Ms Hope’s all there!! I think the presenters are good actors/liars..I couldn’t keep a straight face!
Thank you so much for making me laugh after a truly shoo shoo day at work. Poor old MH really looks like a very dated barmaid but she seems nice enough. Kimmy used to do very similar type of things back in the day but she moved on. Michele hasn't.

CC

Thank you so much for making me laugh after a truly shoo shoo day at work. Poor old MH really looks like a very dated barmaid but she seems nice enough. Kimmy used to do very similar type of things back in the day but she moved on. Michele hasn't.

CC
She loves her animals, dogs & horses, & that matters to me. Looking at some of the ladies I saw out today I think there are plenty who buy her clothes & will continue to do that.

She loves her animals, dogs & horses, & that matters to me. Looking at some of the ladies I saw out today I think there are plenty who buy her clothes & will continue to do that.
You're right, doesn't she have pugs? I think she may have done some dog clothes at some time. My dog would rather die than wear clothes lol. Everyone likes different things and that's OK. MH does do nice colours on lots of her things.

CC

You're right, Twilight, look around and you can see plenty of people dressed in her style still, though it's not for me. I just wish they'd put the models in their right size. Just as RL was singing the praises of the gape-free TSV on I think the 2-hour show, and though RL and JK were wearing things that didn't gape, the camera showed two buttons straining across the model's bust and a bit of gaping. Manufacturers skimping on material is why I seldom wear things that button down the front. Why don't the stylists get this and make them wear a bigger size instead of expecting us to believe the hype, not what we actually see?

I must admit the jump suit looks ok on the ultra slim tall models. The red on Ruth looked dreadful. Some one emailed in on the launch show asking how we never see any nicker lines. Ruth said she wears Spanx.
Jump suit and polyester not for me but I expect it will sell out.

I must admit the jump suit looks ok on the ultra slim tall models. The red on Ruth looked dreadful. Some one emailed in on the launch show asking how we never see any nicker lines. Ruth said she wears Spanx.
I'm having a flush just thinking about that combo 🥵

I'm not sure that it even does...it looks better on the slim ladies but I still don't think it sits right. Maybe if it was a bit more "billowy"where the top half meets the waistband, but the way it sits looks like a tradesman's overall. I noticed even when the tall ladies turned round the fabric was clinging to their backsides in a none too flattering way. When I saw Claire put out there in the light brown one and it was so tight around her legs and pulling in every direction, I wanted to cry for her! The black and the animal print are the best of a bad bunch 'cause you can't see the detailing - The red, even though is patterned is just as horrific as the plain ones. It'll no doubt sell out going by the sycophantic tweets they were showing last night. As for the woman who tweeted in saying she was still laughing about the knicker comments about 15 minutes after they'd said them really needs to get out more!

Why the heck do they spout Claire is in the XL when it’s clear she should be in at least a XXL.
As for this business of the look at the denim jacket on how much it stretches when she moves her arms.
Well what about the massive four inches at the front were the edges won’t stretch across to anywhere near meet.

Good grief - You could park a bike in that camel toe! Red jump suit - large model- she should sue!
The woman sent out in the cobalt blue looks like she should be under a car with a monkey wrench in her hand or driving a forklift. Hideous jumpsuit Ruth - well done you must be proud!
That really made me laugh especially the monkey wrench look! Post of the day, must take a look at this RL creation.

Here you go sf! Forklift chic
forklift_LI.jpg

Latest posts

Back