Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 15/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It will be a long straight tight shapeless top/jumper which she will wear a size too small. Is she trying to save money on material?

baggy up top, and tight as 'ell around the bum, which she'll be wearing with a jacket over that she keeps pulling around her tum to cover it up. Yep ! we've all got Langsford taped !! :D

OR it could be another pair of trousers (yawn) that comes in 20 different lengths and 9 colours.

1595104850760.png
Why Ruth Langsford is this "Bon Marche" top £36 + £2.95 postage?

We forgot baggy neck.

£1.05 short of £40 - I don’t think so. Worth about £15 all in on a good day, and I’m being generous assuming the fabric is half decent because the style certainly ain’t.

OMG ! please tell me this IS'NT the tsv.
No I just picked it out as something from her collection that was frumpy, cheap looking and extremely poor value for money-This ticked all the boxes. It’s beyond me how anyone anywhere would have the brass balls to charge such extortionate prices for such mundane garments? She wants £60 for a denim skirt fgs. I didn’t check out the price of her jeans-but I can imagine they’re dearer than all the trusted brand names and this is ludicrous. I realised that she’s not permitted to promote her own range on mainstream tv .. but the amount of times she’s “broken the internet “ (well not quite)” with dresses from Primark, Tesco says it all - she loves a bargain- Yet she’s prepared to endorse a range of clothing that is far from it - a rip-off I’d say!

Just had a quick look and sorry denim skirt is actually £50..so sorry Ruth...it's an absolute steal! Jeans well they're also around the £50 mark..so quite surprised there...seriously thought they'd be around the £70-£80 mark..Nevertheless saw a demo just now and Jackie Kabler is dressed in RL and she looks like a refuse collector in an ensemble that would cost a few pence shy of £100.

I bought a pair of jeans in marks on Friday £29.50 and thought that was dear enough for a chain store. They fitted my shapeless body so ordered another colour and size to decide between them as my jeans never wear out.

Full price is £40 in Very catalogue...is this not the same jacket that Ruth is shilling for a reduced price of £73 all in? Full price being £79.56! If you look at very you can actually purchase a genuine leather biker jacket for just £20 more..Let us consider the evidence!
1595157519961.png
1595157556980.png

Short demon jackets are available in a range of colours in just about every shop so it’s really a matter of which you feel fits your shape best.

I would reckon most are at least a tenner plus post cheaper than RL but hers seem Rey popular with her followers- is it better?

I was having a peek at her stuff and note that the awful godet dress has 84 reviews over the 3 length and it appears to be a marmite item, either hate or love. A lot said it looked frumpy - well we all knew that without buying it - did they think whilst in the post it would miraculously turn from Mrs Overall to Megan Markle?

I have 2 RL denim jackets (light denim and the sunset red) and both are really nice IMO. They have stretch and are not hard material so are nice to wear.

I like watching the RL shows particularly when she’s on with Jackie Kabler. They can be very funny and RL doesn’t appear to take herself too seriously.

I’m rather drawn to denim jackets these days ... havnt got one .. but would try a good priced reviews on one 😍 the light blue colours you can get ... 👍
Roman do a denim jacket in 3 colours and they have good reviews plus if you use the code HELLO at checkout you get another 20% discount plus its free delivery. There`s also a mini movie clip to show what it looks like on.

Roman do a denim jacket in 3 colours and they have good reviews plus if you use the code HELLO at checkout you get another 20% discount plus its free delivery. There`s also a mini movie clip to show what it looks like on.
Thank you Vienna ! Really appreciate that 😘

Latest posts

Back