Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 20/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm amazed by the amount of people who are happy to stump up £50 for a what looks like a polyester work uniform / 1970's housecoat....it was selling like hotcakes last night! Maybe it's the easy-care wash n'wear aspect. Polyester dries quickly, which is ironic 'cause it'll be wet again within the hour on a hot summer's day! I like to look at the comments on Q's facebook page....I don't think there's many saying how lovely it is!

Thanks, boffy! I've just ordered a shirt dress from Markses for £22, and with the lined jacket I also ordered I got free delivery, so well chuffed with my £57 spend. I'd have spent £92.88 (includes p&p) to get the TSV and a black jacket at QVC. Who said the high street is rubbish?

No you don’t have to be signed up, just go to the website, but if you do sign up they will send you £10 vouchers through on a regular basis, more so at the moment ( I’ve had at least 3 over the last 3 months) You can spend theses vouchers on clearance too which is a real bonus

95% poly and 5% elastene ???

Just returning a pair of Kimmy's trousers (sent for because they had pockets), but decided I'm so over poly/elastene, they looked cheap, felt cheap yet were almost 40 quid. Its back to Sahara for me.
It is but I must say it is a really lovely dress. It will go with the lovely rusty brown suede shoes I bought at the end of October for my hols, which haven't materialised.

Thanks, boffy! I've just ordered a shirt dress from Markses for £22, and with the lined jacket I also ordered I got free delivery, so well chuffed with my £57 spend. I'd have spent £92.88 (includes p&p) to get the TSV and a black jacket at QVC. Who said the high street is rubbish?
wel done!! you can try it on see if it fits...if you don't send like it send it back: but M&S quality is very good so I doubt you will have to return anything

Just ordered myself a smart navy wool mix tailored blazer in Marks sale. Down from £99 to £49.50. I had a similar one years ago and wore it with casual jeans and a shirt or with smart trousers and top and also with certain dresses but like a lot of us I gained weight as I got older and after hanging onto it for a good while I finally accepted I was never going to fit back into it so I gave it to a charity shop.
I doubt the new one will be of such good quality as the old one which was bought a number of years ago but hopefully the new one will be worth keeping. I`ll live in hope.

Latest posts

Back