Ruth Langsford New Range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, that long heart shaped one, I bought one similar 3 years ago for under a tenner on St. Albans market, and I'm sure like LATI says, that Frank Usher has had similar in the past. Just another opportunity to shove her name on more tat from China that's bought in for a couple of quid a time.

I went to a buyers exhibition in Birmingham, and people would be utterly staggered at what price this stuff is bought in at, and the eventual shop price to the customer.

We have a stall on our local market which (pre lockdown) sells similar for less than a fiver. They have racks full of cheap and cheerful costume jewellery, everything from earrings to hair clips and everything else inbetween. All base metal, leather and glass stones etc. It`s usually surrounded by young girls on a Saturday afternoon. They also sell fancy phone cases and imitation base metal charms for bracelets.

It’s the sort of thing when you get a neckline which badly needs something but you don’t have anything suitable in your “collection” you buy at a market for a fiver as a one of and you never wear it with anything else.

If they were big bold statement pieces they wouldn’t be so bad .

WTF does Ruth look like tonight...She looks like she's wearing a school jumper and the jeans are too tight for her, the heels just accentuate this. That's the sort of thing I used to wear when I was about 16 back in the late 70's, I thought I was the bees knees back then, but I've come on a lot since those days...as for the jewellery, the "hammered" silvertone's sold out...we'll I'm guessing you'd need to be "hammered to spend £23 on that!

WTF does Ruth look like tonight...She looks like she's wearing a school jumper and the jeans are too tight for her, the heels just accentuate this. That's the sort of thing I used to wear when I was about 16 back in the late 70's, I thought I was the bees knees back then, but I've come on a lot since those days...as for the jewellery, the "hammered" silvertone's sold out...we'll I'm guessing you'd need to be "hammered to spend £23 on that!
Everything about her and her hideous fashions screams desperate! As for her hair bwahhh

I hardly watch but when I do it is always Eamonn and Ruth.Cannot abide
Mr Smug and Miss Giggly.
I have no idea why Ruth and Eamon have been dropped or perhaps they decided to leave, but all I can say is that I never watch TM unless it is these two who are on. I think they are excellent presenters together.

Isn't Ruth's new jewellery almost identical to another range that was on QVC (as well as similar to Frank Usher)? Was it Love Rocks? Maybe she bought up all their unsold stock as I don't think LR are on anymore. Not my thing.

Vienna, you reminded me of decades ago when I used to go to the market on a Saturday afternoon and buy cheap little earrings and bracelets with my paper round money. Those were the days and we used to go for a sasparilla (spelling?) in the upstairs cafe before we went home. Wonder if they still make that?

CC

One of my highlights on a Saturday morning is James Martin, my tv switches to that channel because I have set it to do so. Last Saturday it switched early and I cought an bit of what appeared to me to be a less than happy James Martin as guest chef on TM, the embarrassing, and for me cringeworthy Q & A from Dermot and Allison. Sorry neither in my opinion are presenters, I did not like their style at all. I am not a fan of day time tv, but was able to watch decent presenters, but these two don’t make me want to watch at all. I think time will tell that ITV have made a terrific faux pas. I can’t recall why the clip was shown, however.

One of my highlights on a Saturday morning is James Martin, my tv switches to that channel because I have set it to do so. Last Saturday it switched early and I cought an bit of what appeared to me to be a less than happy James Martin as guest chef on TM, the embarrassing, and for me cringeworthy Q & A from Dermot and Allison. Sorry neither in my opinion are presenters, I did not like their style at all. I am not a fan of day time tv, but was able to watch decent presenters, but these two don’t make me want to watch at all. I think time will tell that ITV have made a terrific faux pas. I can’t recall why the clip was shown, however.
I saw some of that segment last Friday. I thought James Martin looked most annoyed at Alison and Dreary, as I like to call him. I have always enjoyed watching Ruth and Eamonn and think it is a shame that they were dropped from the Friday show. To me, Alison and Dreary have been promoted well above their capabilities.

Latest posts

Back