Ruth Langsford New Range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have no idea why Ruth and Eamon have been dropped or perhaps they decided to leave, but all I can say is that I never watch TM unless it is these two who are on. I think they are excellent presenters together.
Me too I sometimes have This Morning on but rarely sit through it all but am pleased when I see Ruth & Eamonn on.I like their banter which is unique as they are a married couple at least I get a laugh from them.I switch off when it is Mr Smug Scofield & Ms Holly as they always seem to be giggling at some private joke.Bring back R&M!

Ruth dresses like someone who hasn't got passed 1985. Does anyone actually wear stilletoes with jeans ???? Thank God I didn't dress like her when I was her age (or ever, come to that !!)
I had our first daughter in 1985 & everything I wore, including perfume, came from Laura Ashley. 36 years later & I'm buying vintage Laura to replace the ones that went away; no pie-crust collars or sailor dresses just beautiful designs that I can get away with at my age & not a repaired hem or missing button on any of them.

I know Ruth Langford tries her best to convince people that she sits behind a desk with her sleeves rolled up and “designs” clothes, now she’s trying it with cheap costume jewellery you can buy anywhere? The fact some people will pay £30 for something you can buy for a fiver just because it’s called Ruth Langsgord astounds me.

I’ve never been in to these magazines programmes, we’ve always had Sky now Sky Q, so if I get the time I like to watch a good documentary of an afternoon or read, I love to read. ❤️

I know Ruth Langford tries her best to convince people that she sits behind a desk with her sleeves rolled up and “designs” clothes, now she’s trying it with cheap costume jewellery you can buy anywhere? The fact some people will pay £30 for something you can buy for a fiver just because it’s called Ruth Langsgord astounds me.

I’ve never been in to these magazines programmes, we’ve always had Sky now Sky Q, so if I get the time I like to watch a good documentary of an afternoon or read, I love to read. ❤️
I love reading but can't get into a book at the moment, this is the first time I've known this happen. I've got a grown ups colouring book on the go & there will be a new baby in August so I'll start doing a needle felt animal soon but really need to find a book where I can lose myself. Good afternoon TV for me is an American murder mystery on Channel 5.

I love reading but can't get into a book at the moment, this is the first time I've known this happen. I've got a grown ups colouring book on the go & there will be a new baby in August so I'll start doing a needle felt animal soon but really need to find a book where I can lose myself. Good afternoon TV for me is an American murder mystery on Channel 5.

Aw congratulations, a new arrival in August how lovely 👏👏👏❤️🎉🎉🥰

I’m the same T, can’t seem to concentrate lately, and don’t seem motivated to pick the book I’m reading back up again but like you I do like my adult colouring books too (not adult adult but you know what I mean 😂). And yes! I love those glossy American films on Channel 5 of an afternoon ❤️😘 xx

Aw congratulations, a new arrival in August how lovely 👏👏👏❤️🎉🎉🥰

I’m the same T, can’t seem to concentrate lately, and don’t seem motivated to pick the book I’m reading back up again but like you I do like my adult colouring books too (not adult adult but you know what I mean 😂). ❤️😘 xx
Thank you lovely. We were told on Christmas Day, an unexpected gift, but kept quiet until they had the first hospital scan this week.

Thank you lovely. We were told on Christmas Day, an unexpected gift, but kept quiet until they had the first hospital scan this week.

Yeah best to keep it private till after the first scan, but what an amazing Christmas present T luv, pass on my congratulations to Mr T and of course the parents, aw I’m thrilled for you, big hug ❤️❤️😘 xx

Isn't Ruth's new jewellery almost identical to another range that was on QVC (as well as similar to Frank Usher)? Was it Love Rocks? Maybe she bought up all their unsold stock as I don't think LR are on anymore. Not my thing.

Vienna, you reminded me of decades ago when I used to go to the market on a Saturday afternoon and buy cheap little earrings and bracelets with my paper round money. Those were the days and we used to go for a sasparilla (spelling?) in the upstairs cafe before we went home. Wonder if they still make that?

CC
I don’t personally see the attraction of the LR range. Now as I have said I never watch daytime TV but this morning it is Eamon and Ruth, to be honest it is largely because they have a relaxed style, Eamon is down to earth. I loathe Loose Women so never watch and this goes right back to when it started.

❤️ Thank you for all the lovely messages. This baby will be a sibling for the little granddaughter I look after & will be probably end up being the youngest grandchild on both sides. I'll have a year away from weekly child care duties then may just help them out one day a week & pick up the older one from school on the days our daughter works. Another one will also mean that his/her sister has to share the pedestal I've placed her on, something I've never done before as I don't approve of people having favourites.

❤️ Thank you for all the lovely messages. This baby will be a sibling for the little granddaughter I look after & will be probably end up being the youngest grandchild on both sides. I'll have a year away from weekly child care duties then may just help them out one day a week & pick up the older one from school on the days our daughter works. Another one will also mean that his/her sister has to share the pedestal I've placed her on, something I've never done before as I don't approve of people having favourites.
Lovely special news Congratulations 🎉

If this jewellery is made to Ruth’s design specifications, then I find the comment she made last evening very strange.
Something along the lines of when they were appearing to sell out.
First time featured....We haven’t bought a lot....Now we know you love the range.....I’m now looking at bracelets.
Can understand not having huge numbers first, but to say we haven’t bought!!!!
Surely it would be at first we either we haven’t had many made or not purchased many materials to make or not commissioned many of my designs, before seeing if you liked the jewellery.
Rather than Q haven’t purchased many at first for me to have my name put on the bags they come in.

Latest posts

Back