Ruth Langsford TSV 05/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I was in Tesco today I saw a lady, late 50 early 60, not thin not fat, not trendy, not frumpy, just a normal looking lady wearing a midi dress but on her feet she had clumpy leopard trainers. Now I’ve been known to wear leopard trainers but not with a midi dress and certainly not clumpy ones. My first thought was she either a Q or Holly W watcher.

She's just airing with her cotton twill denim jacket. Now, when she first appeared she moaned that most d/jackets are too short so she was making them longer. Looking at her current 'lot' in various colours, they're possible the shortest I've ever seen !
I don't mind an outer garment being decorative, but it needs to be practical too otherwise there's no point in having it. If you can't do it up, and/or it's so short all it does is keep your arms warm, then you may as well wear a shrug or a cardigan. If you're more blessed up top, then I'd imagine that the damned thing would ride up even more, and as for doing it up or trying to raise your arms - forget it!

She's just airing with her cotton twill denim jacket. Now, when she first appeared she moaned that most d/jackets are too short so she was making them longer. Looking at her current 'lot' in various colours, they're possible the shortest I've ever seen !
I agree, the length measurements for her Statement Printed Snake Denim Style Jacket are really for petite sizes. It just looks odd.

Ha! ha ! in today's MoS Holmes & Langsford are the "go to" couple to extract the grey pound from us oldies ! Eamonn has secured a 5 figure sum to promote Age Partnership and another sackful for the leg vibrator, while Ruthless lines her pockets promoting 'mature clothing' on QVC, oh and is a promoter of Ultrasun UK !!!! - that'll go down well with Abbey.

Ha! ha ! in today's MoS Holmes & Langsford are the "go to" couple to extract the grey pound from us oldies ! Eamonn has secured a 5 figure sum to promote Age Partnership and another sackful for the leg vibrator, while Ruthless lines her pockets promoting 'mature clothing' on QVC, oh and is a promoter of Ultrasun UK !!!! - that'll go down well with Abbey.
'Mature clothing' makes me think of the stuff that was sold in Littlewoods shops.

Reading the reviews for the TSV people seem happy (emperor’s new clothes/groupies?) although a couple say that the white looks as if it went into a dark wash.

'Mature' groupies !

After that article, who amongst the recycled teenagers wants to be know as 'mature' ? and as Twilight says, smacks of Miss Marple embroidered blouses !

They've really turned into a bit of a money-grubbing brand now, 'Ruth and Eamonn'. They'll be busy promoting cruises, Age-UK related items, comfortable shoes, mobility aids...

Latest posts

Back