Ruth Langsford TSV 10/4/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Which would be fine because retro is in at the moment, but somehow they usually manage to just miss the target. Yes, I know she's trying to give us wardrobe stables, but I think her clothes are boring and expensive and no amount of "feel the quality" "with a twist" will make me buy at those prices when I can get just as good elsewhere for less.

Either a building society print 'frock', or another too tight around the bum and hips jumper.

I read the other day that the chief designer of Victoria Beckham's fashion range has left. Well, that speaks volumes doesn't it. Shame the chief designer of Ruthless' range doesn't do the same 🤭 🤭

Either a building society print 'frock', or another too tight around the bum and hips jumper.

I read the other day that the chief designer of Victoria Beckham's fashion range has left. Well, that speaks volumes doesn't it. Shame the chief designer of Ruthless' range doesn't do the same 🤭 🤭
But you it's not often you hear of a 10 year old in China leaving their job.

What? You mean VB doesn't do the designing herself?

Latest posts

Back