Ruth Langsford TSV 18/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I listened to snippets of Ruth yesterday I began to think this fashion design role has gone to her head (extensions and all).’I like this, I wanted that’ it takes a bit more than orange piping to get a garment from prototype through production to saleable article.She will appeal to many Q customers because of her TV persona, but those who buy clothes from the point of view of style, quality and value for money will just turn off.Likewise the much hyped designer MW whose garments without the sycophantic QVC presentations would be hard pushed to sell on a market stall.

Its clearly a QVC own brand with Ruthless being the face of it, so obviously they will shove it down our necks at every opportunity. Ruth and the old man are 'bagging' every job going to fill the coffers, so the more appearances she makes for QVC the more money she makes. She'll soon have had her day, like Lulu, and old Ambitious Holden hasn't been on much either flogging her tat. Wok Gon(e) is currently in the limelight, but for how long.

Ruth certainly gets everywhere ….. This Morning, the Revititive advert, Loose Women and her new “home” QVC. 🙄 I’m afraid I change channels whenever she pops up on screen.

With me, too much overload is something I won’t do irrespective of whether it’s Ruth, MW, Dyson or non-stop beauty gloop and my lack of interest in what QVC sells has certainly boosted the coffers. 👍

Well, I was reading my Sunday paper, and Toril, you'll be glad to know that we could join Eamonn and Ruthless on a cruise trip - somewhere in Europe but as soon as I saw their faces I turned the page. Talk about prostituting yourself out for a few thousand.

Well, sadly I would never go on a cruise but, if I did want to, then Ruth and Eamonn being on the ship would guarantee my disembarking at the first port and getting a plane home.

When I listened to snippets of Ruth yesterday I began to think this fashion design role has gone to her head (extensions and all).’I like this, I wanted that’ it takes a bit more than orange piping to get a garment from prototype through production to saleable article.She will appeal to many Q customers because of her TV persona, but thos foure who buy clothes from the point of view of style, quality and value for money will just turn off.Likewise the much hyped designer MW whose garments without the sycophantic QVC presentations would be hard pushed to sell on a market stall.
I'm with you Silver Fox. I imagine even her die hard fans are getting a bit fed up with her pleather biker jackets. I can see her audience on the Danube cruise all wearing some form of the jacket. They will each have three or four jackets in different colours.

I have never booked a cruise ocean or river because I don’t have an extensive wardrobe of ‘Captain‘s Dinner wear’.If RL pleather jackets or anything RL and the likes are anything to go by then I have nothing to fear, except shaming them!

Latest posts

Back