Ruth Langsford TSV 18/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That means QVC are creating a range of bags which Ruthless will the face of. Dear God talk about spreading yourself thin. QVC will be overexposing her soon to the point that she'll be hated as much as MW

I really dislike jumpers/sweatshirts/T shirts with what I call "targets" in the middle of the front. Call me weird but they remind me of The Iron Man movies, he who has his artificial heart shining through his clothes. Plus any of us who are heavily endowed in the chest area (sadly not me) will be in danger of ending up with a wonky motif. I also think animal print has now been done to death on everything from knickers to shoes and beyond.

I really dislike jumpers/sweatshirts/T shirts with what I call "targets" in the middle of the front. Call me weird but they remind me of The Iron Man movies, he who has his artificial heart shining through his clothes. Plus any of us who are heavily endowed in the chest area (sadly not me) will be in danger of ending up with a wonky motif. I also think animal print has now been done to death on everything from knickers to shoes and beyond.
Here’s hoping Ruth doesn’t bring animal heart print knickers then for certain Q presenters to model on air. 😉🤭😂

Ruth Langsford Heart Intarsia Jumper
Item Number: 190024
QVC Price £57.50
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

A fashionable block colour jumper from Ruth Langsford featuring a relaxed fit, leopard print heart intarsia motif on the front, long sleeves and a flattering V-neckline. Stay cosy and chic this season with this playful design, which is ideal for autumn, winter and beyond.

Style up your season - made from a lightweight wool mix fabric, this soft jumper is designed to provide warmth as well as breathability, making it perfect for the transitional months as well as winter - when you can easily layer over it with coats and jackets.

Feel fierce every day - team with your favourite jeans and trainers for an effortlessly cool casual look, then swap out the trainers for heels and add a blazer to smarten things up.

Fall for colour - whether you opt for a classic neutral like Latte or Black, or go bold and bright with Sunset, Cobalt or Magenta, five fantastic colour options make it easy to find one you'll love.

• Ribbed details on the cuffs, hemline and neckline
  • 54% polyester, 20% acrylic, 20% nylon, 6% wool
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Sunset
  • Latte
  • Black
  • Cobalt
  • Magenta

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 100.3cm (39.5"), S: 105.4cm (41"), M: 110.5cm (43"), L: 116.8cm (46"), XL: 124.5cm (49"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 144.8cm (57")
  • Length: XS: 68cm (27"), S: 69cm (27"), M: 69.8cm (27.5"), L: 70cm (27.8"), XL: 72cm (28"), 2XL: 73cm (29"), 3XL: 76cm (30")

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back