Ruth Langsford TSV 18/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah, but having caught a glimpse of her show tonight, she's now 'doing' comfort wear !! tracky bottoms, tops and cardis and if you buy the set its around the £100 mark ! under the name of 'cosy haachi' whatever the ****** hell that means.

Oh, and not forgetting she now has her own little metal branding on her stuff with RWL - Ruth Wendy Langsford. You just have to laugh, dear God she is to fashion what Shake and Vac is to Jo Malone candles !

I do buy nearly all my clothes online. I discovered a range by Lissmore and Zedd Plus both Turkish designers, on Navabi, but they're stock is depleted, so I trawled Ebay and have bought several 'pieces' on there. Yes they're not cheap, but they're quirky, definitely NO POLY/ELASTENE, and all the dresses have pockets. Some of the dresses I've had for a few years and always get compliments. Another site for me is Lagenlook, their summer clothing is generally linen mix, most fit up to a size 26, and are a lot cheaper. Sahara is another favourite of mine.
I really like that Lagenlook style too. Ive just had a look at the other names you mentioned too and they’re really nice.

Ah, but having caught a glimpse of her show tonight, she's now 'doing' comfort wear !! tracky bottoms, tops and cardis and if you buy the set its around the £100 mark ! under the name of 'cosy haachi' whatever the ****** hell that means.

Oh, and not forgetting she now has her own little metal branding on her stuff with RWL - Ruth Wendy Langsford. You just have to laugh, dear God she is to fashion what Shake and Vac is to Jo Malone candles !
The problem with Ruth and QVC fashion generally is you can buy the same items in Primark and the cheaper ranges in M&S for a fraction of the price. Hacci fabric is everywhere

The trouble with the other brands is that they don't have a dedicated tv channel for those looking for an easy shop who can be persuaded that if they spend double the money for the same quality or less, they'll have The Look. In your own home, you're a sitting duck.

Unless, of course, you pop in here.

i was in a coffee shop this morning and the woman in the next table was wearing this or an exact copy.

The lady was a good 22 /24 and it was the beige animal print. Was surprised she got one to fit but it was the most shapeless thing . Assuming it was Ruthless it must be a very recent purchase (within the last week) so I don’t think I would like to see it when washed.

Latest posts

Back