Ruth Langsford TSV 20/08/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She is on now in jeans and winter boots (it’s August for heaven sake)

Anyone think JF and Liz Truss are never found in the same room! As well has facial likeness they are both total knobs without a brain to rub together.

Liz Truss needs to be given a styling transplant. Brown does not suit her, she's worn the colour a lot lately, and it makes her invisible. Her hair is a ****** disaster which is the first thing which is noticeable, and she needs to work on her voice. (Mrs T had voice training to rid her of the tinny screech she possessed to the more modulated deep tones we remember).

Sadly Sunak can't do anything about his height. Historically small leaders never do well. I mean, look at Macron, and Nicolas Sarkozy. Franco was loved and hated in Spain, and Berlusconi and Mussolini didn't fare too well either. Lenin & Stalin came to sticky ends. And we all know what the world thought of Emperor Hirohito.

Liz Truss needs to be given a styling transplant. Brown does not suit her, she's worn the colour a lot lately, and it makes her invisible. Her hair is a ****** disaster which is the first thing which is noticeable, and she needs to work on her voice. (Mrs T had voice training to rid her of the tinny screech she possessed to the more modulated deep tones we remember).

Sadly Sunak can't do anything about his height. Historically small leaders never do well. I mean, look at Macron, and Nicolas Sarkozy. Franco was loved and hated in Spain, and Berlusconi and Mussolini didn't fare too well either. Lenin & Stalin came to sticky ends. And we all know what the world thought of Emperor Hirohito.

What's this got to do with Ruth Transford? Are you suggesting Ruth style them both? 😬

I find RL’s knitwear very old fashioned. Back to my old comparison with the stall in Chelmsford market. Their cardis have gone up to £15 after being £12.50 for a few years.

I find RL’s knitwear very old fashioned. Back to my old comparison with the stall in Chelmsford market. Their cardis have gone up to £15 after being £12.50 for a few years.

I find that comment slightly offensive to Chelmsford market. 😋

Given Ruth's perchant for Camo and Animal-Prints I think she gets most of her inspiration from Army Surplus stores, plus you usually get a 'generous' and 'relaxed' fit with ex-Viet-Cong Apparel.

Just seen a very 'fitted' animal print jump suit, worn with heels by the model - bottom half looked like leggings, but overall it was (to me) very much a look of ladies of the night, especially when the model turned to show us the back view 🤭 https://www.qvcuk.com/Ruth-Langsford-Revere-Collar-Jumpsuit-Tall.product.190021.html?sc=IROA

Ruth wears it with trainers in the website promo shot, but it didn't look any better - more like a bag of sh.....ugar tied up in the middle.

Please rename QVC the Ruthless cha seems like she’s been on all bl**dy day.
Its boring I’m a designer?
🤣Your local market stall with cough up animal prints.

Please rename QVC the Ruthless cha seems like she’s been on all bl**dy day.
Its boring I’m a designer?
🤣Your local market stall with cough up animal prints.

Right now, in Nigeria:

rl.jpg

I didn't know Macron was a shortie. Too bad because he is otherwise quite handsome. Boris is short, but he's working on it!

Ruth's jumper tsv sold out. I estimate 10,000 were sold at around £39 each. What is her percentage, I wonder. How ever much she takes home, she made a killing (provided she doesn't get too many returns.) Did anyone notice how cool she was towards Debbie?

Ruth's jumper tsv sold out. I estimate 10,000 were sold at around £39 each. What is her percentage, I wonder. How ever much she takes home, she made a killing (provided she doesn't get too many returns.) Did anyone notice how cool she was towards Debbie?

Maybe Debbie doesn't fawn all over her like Jackie does.

I would imagine that Ruth is on a contractual fee regardless of what sells, as she doesn't own the brand. The likes of Julian McDonald or Kelly Hoppen may be on a different fee structure as their name is their business.

The amount of units of any product sold daily on QVC can run into millions of pounds - think the Elemis TSVs, the amounts are mind blowing, plus the add ons of p & p's, so offering a 60 dmg they can afford to do because the amount of returns will pale into insignificance compared to daily sales.

If they aren’t selling (and I don’t know how they wouldn’t since she is never bliddy off) they won’t renew her contract. Can’t see Ruthless jacking it in voluntarily - why would she since it money for old rope.

How many cricket jumpers can one customer have?🏏🏏

I've always said that about Marla Wynne's kimono jackets !

When Ruthless was pontificating about her tsv jumper, she said about the long sleeves "I like a long sleeve so I can push them up to the elbow " I sat there thinking what is the f.... point of having a long sleeve then ? Make a 3/4 sleeve if you don't want it at your wrist.

I loathe with a passion pushing up sleeves, its so much 'bulk' on the elbow, and why would anyone want that ? particularly on the outer jackets like blazers and biker jackets. If its only to look 'cool' like some rock-chick then sorry, it just looks tragic as you get older.

Latest posts

Back