Sally Jacks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For £7.99, we could drive the 14 miles to our nearest big City, pay for an hours parking and pay for the petrol there and back, where we would have a much better and bigger choice of quality items. She's just a screaming harpy anyway :p and........cue Kat..........

Some of the bigger shopping centres i.e Westfield in London do charge extortionate rates but even so, for her £8 she can park all day, eat and more importantly buy more than ONE item and not wait 5 days for it to get there.

LMAO! I parked in town for £1.50 today.

Parked in Sainsburys for more Christmas gifts... cost = £0.00.

No queues either!

to hear "shouting sally " talk she shops in burnley all the time i also shop there and i have never paid £8.00 for parking i wonder were she parks for that i feel that burnley borough council would be rubbing its hands if parking was £8.00 per visit come on sally who are you kidding stop giving us from lancashire a bad name get real !!!!!!!

to hear "shouting sally " talk she shops in burnley all the time i also shop there and i have never paid £8.00 for parking i wonder were she parks for that i feel that burnley borough council would be rubbing its hands if parking was £8.00 per visit come on sally who are you kidding stop giving us from lancashire a bad name get real !!!!!!!

Don't you know? Our Sally is good chums with the Mayor. £8 per hour in his spot (when he's out at a function/lunchoen on the public's money) + £1.53 phone call charges if her car is towed away (some of the parking wardens don't have a clue who Sally Flapjack is hence her car being towed away).

Sally also has a personal shopper who goes with her around Burnley. You can hear them both talking upto 10 miles away.

i bet its not a personal shopper its a body guard to keep all thoses bid shoppers from tackling her about the crap she shouts about and the mega expensive p&p

Some of the bigger shopping centres i.e Westfield in London do charge extortionate rates but even so, for her £8 she can park all day, eat and more importantly buy more than ONE item and not wait 5 days for it to get there.

we were shopping in westfields in stratford last tuesday and the 1st 2 hours are free and to park for 24hrs is only £5 so dont know where screaming
sally is parking

The fact that Sally Jaxx repeatedly keeps saying that you 'might' still get items delivered for christmas is proof these channels are ruthless and cynical.

A decent retailer with anything about them wouldn't dream of mentioning 'possible' christmas delivery, shameful.

Anyway it's looks like everything has gone bellyup with the transmissions so that has stopped Jaxx in her dodgy tracks ha ha, justice at last! :happy:

Edit:- It's back on now, she is selling that absolutely grotesque Rosa Benini sack, sorry handbag.

Last edited:
she is selling that absolutely grotesque Rosa Benini sack, sorry handbag.
Not the 1 that looks like it's been copied from the George & Mildred prop wardrobe? Even the front buckle is scewed! I'd need sunglasses to even look at it in the same room lol!

Last edited:
Not the 1 copied from the George & Mildred prop wardrobe? Even the front buckle is scewed! I'd need sunglasses to even look at it in the same room lol!

It really is awful, it genuinely looks like it was thrown together and someone has glued bits of foil onto it. A true 70's classic.

It gives me an urge to have Findus Crispy Pancakes with Smash followed by Arctic Roll for my tea.

What the feck is "Carisse selame"?? I thought it was Coryse salome? I haven't seen it in the shops just saw Claire their quest beauty lady, (who is actually quite informative), talk about the brand a few weeks back. Shame, she isn't presenting now lol.
Update: Actually no one's presenting at the mo' Bid's experiencing errr "techical difficulties" :bandit:

Last edited:
What the feck is "Carisse selame"?? I thought it was Coryse salome? I haven't seen it in the shops just saw Claire their quest beauty lady, (who is actually quite informative), talk about the brand a few weeks back. Shame, she isn't presenting now lol.

It's just yet another bog standard 'brand' that they make out to be a premium product, it's available in all the usual places (Amazon, ebay, CheapSmells etc etc) for a few quid.

What is going on at Bid Towers, it's been cut off again. Maybe they're getting evicted by their Landlord ha ha!

Last edited:
It's just yet another bog standard 'brand' that they make out to be a premium product, it's available in all the usual places (Amazon, ebay, CheapSmells etc etc).

What is going on at Bid Towers? Are they getting evicted by their Landlord ha ha!
Well, I didn't like to say Wirral but....Didn't Auction World experience similar errr "off air periods" prior to packing their bags & being booted off tv? Power cut difficulties Mikey just said? I saw someone in a coat walking across the Bid sign whilst they were off air lol. Praps they did have a power cut but it was wierd seeing a coat with someone chearly in it in shot.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back