Sally Jacks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I didn't like to say Wirral but....Didn't Auction World experience similar errr "off air periods" prior to packing their bags & being booted off tv? Power cut difficulties Mikey just said? I saw someone's coat walking across the Bid sign whilst they were off air lol.

Quite, given all that would you believe them when they say they will now guarantee xmas delivery for anything ordered tonight? I wouldn't!

Have you heard Mason going on about what the experts like Tanzanite 1 and Lapigems say about Tanzanite?

Mike, why don't you tell us what Lapigems say about Shopping Channels and 'AAAA' Tanzanite, quote:- 'The top grade (the best 1%) of Tanzanite has traditionally been called AAA Tanzanite in the trade. AAAA is purely an attempt to differentiate Tanzanite sold on TV and hype it up. The truth of it is that any channel dealing in volume (as most do) cannot claim to be selling the very top grade of Tanzanite'

Last edited:
Quite, given all that would you believe them when they say they will now guarantee xmas delivery for anything ordered tonight?

I wouldn't!
They probably are stumping up the additional cash to despatch by SDelivery but that's cos they're selling the items they're probably making the most outrageous profit on. Stem cell serum from an unknown brand? AAA in silver? & Lets face it, at £7.99 per item & £1.53 per call to order they can well afford it & still make out of the p&p can't they!

Hmmm £89.99 for a AAA tanzy silver ring with easi buy guaranteed for Christmas........shall I.......or shan't I?

For a kick off, I havent' even heard the ring size mentioned

The size dosen't matter Momma just think of the investment possibilities?

The ring on screen now is £69.99 on the website and free delivery, lets see what the wideboy tries to leech out of people.

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/0.95ct-AAA-Tanzanite-%26-Black-Diamond-Trilogy-Ring--Set-in-Rhodium-Plated-Sterling-Silver---Size-P/GV136980/ProductDetail.raction

Ha Ha, they tried it on at virtually double the web price and not one person bit, now it's 29p cheaper than on the site!

Last edited:
£69.70......bargain!!!!!!! Go go go
They aren't selling that many tho' are they, serves them right! Black diamonds are at the cheapest end of the market. Mikey says that ring should be sold in "the regal crown jewells or summink" classy!

£69.70......bargain!!!!!!! Go go go

Have you noticed they are only guaranteeing xmas delivery for orders off the TV Channel?

I suspect they will really try it on and hike the website price and see if anyone falls for it, if all else fails they'll just drop it to the web price.

They aren't selling that many tho' are they, serves them right! Black diamonds are at the cheapest end of the market. Mikey says that ring should be sold in "the regal crown jewells or summink" classy!

Yes Nikki I heard that too, hilarious!

Mikeysaid he's "saved the best 'till last", so does that mean that everyone else who bought the others feel utter mugs for believing his earlier piffle? Bet the said purchasers are delighted lol!

we were shopping in westfields in stratford last tuesday and the 1st 2 hours are free and to park for 24hrs is only £5 so dont know where screaming
sally is parking

That's certainly cheaper than when I last went there but then again all these shopping centres are under such stiff competition from Bid TV that they have to do something to get the shoppers back through the door!

Just realised who Sally Jack's voice reminds me of, been bugging me for ages. Anyone remember Victoria Wood's "Kimberley" character?? :wink:

Kimberley Marie?

Oh hang on...it wasn't Kimberley, it was the one who was always looking for her mate Kimberley or talking about her. She had the exaggerated northern loud, (naturally), accent who came on wearing a beret. Worked on the checkout in the supermarket. I'll have to look that Victoria Wood character up...x.

Latest posts

Back