Salvador Dali's Art in Jewellery - 5pm

Aries

Shauny
Treasure the timeless, beautiful designs of this range of fashion jewellery.

I believe this is a new range at QVC today, no item numbers showing yet. :)

Talula

VIP Shopper
The collection does look nice from the advert though. I gather they are not showing any items yet because they are afriad that they wil sell out.

Aries

Shauny
I never understand that, do you? You think they'd be glad for them to sell, if they did, they could start the next show a bit earlier and sell more things. :)

Talula

VIP Shopper
I agree with your rationale Aries. Surely sales are the lifeblood of any business. However I gather that they will have a special guest and maybe they want to get their moneys worth out of them.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD

Aries

Shauny
I agree with your rationale Aries. Surely sales are the lifeblood of any business. However I gather that they will have a special guest and maybe they want to get their moneys worth out of them.

Ha ha, yeah, you're probably right! :)

Talula

VIP Shopper

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Hey, good find SCW! :http://i124.p:[/QUOTE]

see when you know what to look for it helps a lot just need to know what QVC are going to call most things and you can find them they just seem to like hiding things

Miriam

VIP Shopper
God that is all hideous!
Don't get me wrong, I love Dali's paintings, but that stuff just looks really nasty!:eek:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
the heart brooch is particularly nauseating.....:eek:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
I'm not one for being long-winded Paw....;)

Talula

VIP Shopper
Is it just me or does that bleeding heart brooch look like a cookie.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
now you mention it talula it does look a bit like a cookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newyork2025
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks