Same crap just better presented

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No irons involved then?

To be perfectly frank I don't see how it's in our interest to speculate the why's and why not's to Lisa Brash's change of artistic direction. You'll know she dosen't like to talk about herself so it's something I suspect we'll not know until she releases her Autobiography.

I find it hard to believe the situation plays out exactly how he describes it, with full calmness and no abuse of the English language.

He is selling a shoe tidy bag. Firstly he said his Goddess is very untidy. Then he said his Goddess photographs her shoes and puts the picture on the outside of the box so she knows what's in it. That sounds almost anally tidy and organised to me, keep up Gollum!

Now he doing his weird conversation thing saying 'where are my shoes? To which he replies 'why would I move your shoes'

Mike, they're in the box with photos on them! He really is slacking these days.

He is selling a shoe tidy bag. Firstly he said his Goddess is very untidy. Then he said his Goddess photographs her shoes and puts the picture on the outside of the box so she knows what's in it. That sounds almost anally tidy and organised to me, keep up Gollum!

Now he doing his weird conversation thing saying 'where are my shoes? To which he replies 'why would I move your shoes'

Mike, they're in the box with photos on them! He really is slacking these days.

did they find the shoes in the end? lol

Latest posts

Back