Sara Griffiths on Diamonique show.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jaydeen

Registered Shopper
I don't know if anyone saw Sara Griffiths on the 2 hour Diamonique show on Wednesday afternoon. She was extremely rude to the guest Alison O'reilly, constantly interrupted her, talked over her. Sara completely ruined the show for me. I had to switch over half way through, when I really wanted to see the end. You could tell Alison was not happy, I hope Sara doesn't have to do another show with poor Alison too soon.

I didn't watch because I don't like diamonique or SG, but why they brought her back beats me, probably because she was already trained. I hope she's not going to be a permanent fixture. Rudeness simply makes me switch channels.

i dont think shes rude per se she just forgets thats theres other people in the show apart from herself. its as if qvc are paying her for words per second with a bonus for gasps and long fancy sounding vocabulary

I like Alison and think she'd be a good presenter. You don't have to be like a runaway train to flog stuff. The calm, considered approach works far better imo. The motormouths just give the impression they're taking part in some Guinness Book of Records trial. Fast but what's the point? Don't know how they manage to calm themselves down enough to get to sleep at night.

I only saw maybe the last fifteen minutes of the show so can't really comment on Sara's rudeness to her fellow presenter (though I do find that Alison a little too earnest for the setting) but I seem to like what I've seen of her - she seems to speak nicely and more intelligently than some of the others... But perhaps I haven't seen enough of her to judge?! Then again I warm to Catherine Huntley and everyone else on here seems to loathe her so I'm probably just in my own world ;)

Never could stand SG and, if anything, I like her even less this time round. She's so unutterably supercilious that I want to punch her in the mouth.

Last edited:
I only saw maybe the last fifteen minutes of the show so can't really comment on Sara's rudeness to her fellow presenter (though I do find that Alison a little too earnest for the setting) but I seem to like what I've seen of her - she seems to speak nicely and more intelligently than some of the others... But perhaps I haven't seen enough of her to judge?! Then again I warm to Catherine Huntley and everyone else on here seems to loathe her so I'm probably just in my own world ;)

I don't loathe Catherine Huntley. She is one of my favourite presenters. I don't loathe any of them though they are only doing a job after all.

I like Catherine too. In fact, I like most of them. However, there is a very small minority that bug the living daylights out of me, so I tend to turn off if he is on :)

Yes I like Catherine Huntley too :D .it seems because shes nice people hate her, Well actually someone whos nice and insecure makes them popular with me but hey mayb im weird :)

I personally don't like CH because I think she is insincere along with many other reasons but I don't loathe her or hate her. I just have a strong dislike for the way she acts when she is on air. If anyone is disliked on qvc apart from JF, it's Chloe and Debbie Flint. I see more people complaining about them than any other. Sara really irritated me in the hour, I know she used to be at qvc before years ago but I wasn't watching then, so she is new to me and so far I don't like what I see.

I watched Sara Griffiths late last night (very late - woke up and couldn't get back to sleep) presenting the Apple ipad mini with Lee Hohbein on a repeat. He knows his stuff and was explaining everything really well, except SG kept firing unrelated questions at him before he'd finished what he was saying. Then before he could even finish answering her interruptions, she interrupted him again - off on another tack! Seems as if as soon as the gallery fires a question in her ear, she just asks it, irrespective of whether the guest is speaking or not, and irrespective of whether it's related to what the last question she asked him was about. All this in a machine-gun monotone was more than I could stand so I switched to another channel. If that isn't rude, I don't know what is.

Last edited:
Never could stand SG and, if anything, I like her even less this time round. She's so unutterably supercilious that I want to punch her in the mouth.

I feel like that about Ms Franks and Mr Brook. Don't really mind Sara TBH.

CC

It seems to me like you are only allowed to have a negative opinion on certain presenters on here. Certain ones are fair game and others aren't. I think if one is fair game they all should be. I also never even mentioned CH in this topic until someone else brought her name into it. And I don't think she is a good example of someone who is "loathed" either. There are a good few ahead of her in that department. Just my opinion of course.

I don't like the presenters talking over the guests but I'm not sure Sara is the only or even the worst culprit. I still like the fact that she can string a sentence together without just cobbling together the usual cliches. But saying that, Jilly gets by doing just that and I still like her. Craig, Debbie Flint, Chloe and others who illicit such strong reactions from some don't bother me at all.

It's all a question of subjective opinion, there's no right or wrong viewpoint.

I don't know if anyone saw Sara Griffiths on the 2 hour Diamonique show on Wednesday afternoon. She was extremely rude to the guest Alison O'reilly, constantly interrupted her, talked over her. Sara completely ruined the show for me. I had to switch over half way through, when I really wanted to see the end. You could tell Alison was not happy, I hope Sara doesn't have to do another show with poor Alison too soon.

Think she will be leaving when Pipa returns.

I don't mind Sara now or back when she was originally on. I agree she repeatedly talks over guests, and is at her best when she's presenting on her own, very articulate and no useless trivia that others are prone to.

I saw her on her own the other day and you are right, she did a very good job on her own. Give her a companion and it all flies out the window, along with her manners it seems to me, but talking over someone is a pet hate of mine so she, and the fellow culprits, are on a losing streak with me on that one.

It's probably unfair of me since I'm sure she can't help her voice, but she sounds like a really stuck-up cow to me, which is pretty offputting.

Latest posts

Back