Sarah Chapman TSV 12/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thats my issue with Elemis its a constant churning out of "NEW" products. Its inventory must be enormous no wonder the Elemis fans keep on buying and stock piling till they are dizzy! At most you need a cleanser, toner and day night cream and a serum max!!

Thats my issue with Elemis its a constant churning out of "NEW" products. Its inventory must be enormous no wonder the Elemis fans keep on buying and stock piling till they are dizzy! At most you need a cleanser, toner and day night cream and a serum max!!

The 'new' product thing is just a marketing gimmick. New version/reformulate=didn't get it right first time round, I feel.

The local Elemis counter in Debenhams that is what they recommend keeping it simple and if you want to add more products at a later date. They have never pushed products on and give sample if they have any stock if asked.

I never knew Sarah did Megan Markles skin prep on her wedding day. I don’t mind a bit of the night elixir, if the mood prevails as it very heady/tuberose scented.

Sarah Chapman Ultrasonic Pro Pore Refiner & Overnight Facial TSV 12/10/20

Attachments

• SC TSV.jpg
    SC TSV.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 196

I asked in a non QVC beauty group that give honest advice and reviews. Only one person answered. And the review was not encouraging me to buy.

I will look at the price but I don't have any need for another gadget in my life. I watched SC describe it and seemed a bit too good to be true. And wobbling gunk out of my pores.... yea well I'll believe it when I see it.

If it is a vacuum sucky up thing for gunk where does the gunk go and how do you clean that out?

There is a youtuber called pampered wolf. She is a full time youtuber now, but was a beautician. She tried a technique which involves massaging your face for 20 minutes, I think, and it pulls the rubbish out of your pores. All you need is an oil based cleanser, and the patience to keep going.
It's cheaper than this gadget. And they always say the best beauty tools you can have are your own hands!

Attachments

• Sarah Chapman TSV 1.jpg
    Sarah Chapman TSV 1.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Sarah Chapman TSV 2.jpg
    Sarah Chapman TSV 2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 124
  • Sarah Chapman TSV 3.jpg
    Sarah Chapman TSV 3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Sarah Chapman TSV 4.jpg
    Sarah Chapman TSV 4.jpg