Sarah Payne the fascinator Queen

UkSki

I've marvelled at Sarah's obsession with fascinators on Create and Craft for many a moon,

In the past I've let it pass without comment as they always seemed to be in a similar spot so just pondered if it was covering a bald patch and therefore to comment would have been cruel,

Today the fascinator is on the side of her head, It's HUGE and I just can't let it pass,

I can't decide if it looks like she's been dragged threw a hedge and got a bird feeder stuck or like she's had the top of a garish wedding cake thrown at her and stuck in her hair,

Time to tone it down before sustaining a neck injury or poking a co-presenters eye out?

Bird Feeder 2.jpg Bird Feeder.jpg

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
I've marvelled at Sarah's obsession with fascinators on Create and Craft for many a moon,

In the past I've let it pass without comment as they always seemed to be in a similar spot so just pondered if it was covering a bald patch and therefore to comment would have been cruel,

Today the fascinator is on the side of her head, It's HUGE and I just can't let it pass,

I can't decide if it looks like she's been dragged threw a hedge and got a bird feeder stuck or like she's had the top of a garish wedding cake thrown at her and stuck in her hair,

Time to tone it down before sustaining a neck injury or poking a co-presenters eye out?

View attachment 17385 View attachment 17384
That's ridiculous, hilarious and alarming at the same time. It could be there is a shy, piratical, parrot on her should hiding in the mountain of flowers....???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harveyhep

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks