Say 'Yes' to the dress Basso!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

London

Registered Shopper
Watching 'Say Yes to the Dress' as you do and up came a Dennis Basso dress!!!!! Shock horror, it was really quite nice :mysmilie_13: Perhaps the Q will start selling bridal dresses.

i can't see Q selling bridal dresses, if they did they could also sell B&W ones?

I also can't see Q starting to flog wedding frocks, but at least it would be something different.

The Presenters also wouldn't be able to trot off their usual spiel of being able to dress it up or dress it down, perfect to take you from the desk to dinner etc.

I bet you'd also getting some customers taking the P, ordering the Dress, wearing it for their big day, getting all those lovely wedding photos in it, and then returning it for a full-refund under the 30-day mbg! Rather than moth-ball it and sticking in the loft like most people!

Watching 'Say Yes to the Dress' as you do and up came a Dennis Basso dress!!!!! Shock horror, it was really quite nice :mysmilie_13: Perhaps the Q will start selling bridal dresses.

I am pleased to see that there is someone else who watches the same progs. as me!! I think DB is a big brand in the US.
Off subject have you seen those 'Toddlers & Tiaras' programmes? I am absolutely horrified that children are subjected to this by pushy Mums, of course they LOVE it! I hope this does not happen in the UK, sure it would border on abuse?

I am pleased to see that there is someone else who watches the same progs. as me!! I think DB is a big brand in the US.
Off subject have you seen those 'Toddlers & Tiaras' programmes? I am absolutely horrified that children are subjected to this by pushy Mums, of course they LOVE it! I hope this does not happen in the UK, sure it would border on abuse?

80% of those toddler pageant mums would do well to focus on their own appearance, then there are the former pageant ultimate grand supreme mums who maybe should set less store by appearance. But I can't help watching!

Holds hand up. I watch on a Saturday afternoon!!!

And then the other one with the company selling discount wedding dresses on Sunday afternoon.

I remember years ago there was a UK show and a expert tried to help brides find a dress. They never mentioned the price until the end and they had chosen the highend, mid or low priced one. The bridal salon in Edinburgh was the one who made did the designer ones and the expert was able sometimes to get a discount on the highend ones.

Basso is now selling sable fur coats for 4 year olds, at a cost of £30,000

Can this man get any worse?

Oh perish the thought that Q shoud ever sell wedding dresses. I can see it now ....... JF wearing a one shouldered shiny beige one, DF wearing a tea length with her infamous white leggings under it and insisting her next book will be about a jilted bride wearing a QVC dress, Julia squashing into a small and then using the train to hide how tight it is over her bum and a big bouquet to hide how tight it is over her belly, Marv going all dewy eyed instead of goggle eyed, Dawbags dressed in a Retro styled one with beehive hair and white knee length boots and Pippa saying oh how nice but I recently got married, did I tell you ?

I love Say Yes to the Dress. Makes me want to try them on even though I've been married 24 years and had a big white wedding.

I've seen so many episodes I'm starting to recognise the brands. I like the Bassos. Lots of organza ruffles like my dress all those years ago. I'd probably want a beautiful blingy Pnina though but the price point is more than I'd want to spend.

Latest posts

Back