SBC Spring Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Sazza, just ordered 2x 1L of Arnica. I think the £8.00 must be a mistake though as the 500ml bottles are in the same sale for £19.98 each. Very strange.

Thanks Sazza, just ordered 2x 1L of Arnica. I think the £8.00 must be a mistake though as the 500ml bottles are in the same sale for £19.98 each. Very strange.
We ordered those too. Top up our supply and one to give a friend who is struggling with back pain just now.

I seem to be stuck in an order loop between SBC and PayPal. PayPal said I had paid but the SBC site seems to want more contact info from me and when I enter it, it asks me to click on PayPal again to pay. Think I’ll take it as a sign not to buy, although I could have used the Arnica and a couple of other little “top-up” things :(

If you’ve ordered direct from SBC before, can you tell me what carrier they use, please? Is it DHL? (I managed to place a sale order in the end.)

If you’ve ordered direct from SBC before, can you tell me what carrier they use, please? Is it DHL? (I managed to place a sale order in the end.)
Sorry Andi, I don't know. This was my first order with them.
So, what did you end up buying anyway....?

Sorry Andi, I don't know. This was my first order with them.
So, what did you end up buying anyway....?
Ah, thanks anyway. It’s just I’ve had an email supposedly from DHL and I don’t know if it’s the SBC delivery or a random scam so I’m not clicking on the tracking link.

I went for the Arnica gel which, you’re right, is almost definitely a mistake at £8. It will last me well over a year but I have hardly any of the current bottle left. I also bought a Collagen gel because again I’m down to the last 1cm in the bottle in the bathroom. I would otherwise probably have re-stocked by buying sets from QVC which came with other things I wouldn’t particularly need or want. At least I targeted what I do actually want. Also added a pot of body butter which wasn’t super-cheap but reduced and I get through quite a few body butters. Did you just get the Arnica gels?

Ah, thanks anyway. It’s just I’ve had an email supposedly from DHL and I don’t know if it’s the SBC delivery or a random scam so I’m not clicking on the tracking link.

I went for the Arnica gel which, you’re right, is almost definitely a mistake at £8. It will last me well over a year but I have hardly any of the current bottle left. I also bought a Collagen gel because again I’m down to the last 1cm in the bottle in the bathroom. I would otherwise probably have re-stocked by buying sets from QVC which came with other things I wouldn’t particularly need or want. At least I targeted what I do actually want. Also added a pot of body butter which wasn’t super-cheap but reduced and I get through quite a few body butters. Did you just get the Arnica gels?
Very good, I hope you enjoy them 😊

Yeah, just the Arnica, one for me and I got one for my mum. At that price it would have been rude not to.
I do like the SBC gels, but I don't get on with their body or hand washes at all. They must have something in them that doesn't agree with me because they make me very itchy for some reason.
And let's be honest, it's not like I need any more shower gel anyway, not for another 2 years minimum at least. 😂😂

It will most likely be genuine as DHL is who SBC use. We got tracking link yesterday and it arrived today.

Very good, I hope you enjoy them 😊

Yeah, just the Arnica, one for me and I got one for my mum. At that price it would have been rude not to.
I do like the SBC gels, but I don't get on with their body or hand washes at all. They must have something in them that doesn't agree with me because they make me very itchy for some reason.
And let's be honest, it's not like I need any more shower gel anyway, not for another 2 years minimum at least. 😂😂
I won’t comment on your final point there!

I don’t think I’ve used any of the SBC body washes. I have received them in sets but usually sell them on eBay. I think I’m ok with the body butters, though. I used to think I could use anything on my skin as I never had a problem but in recent years, I’ve had to avoid a few body washes that caused terrible itching, like you. These included Decleor Algueromes, the blue gel, and all Soap & Glory ones (which I don’t like the smell of anyway but was gifted). The weird thing is, in every case, even though they’ve been used pretty much all over, the itching only occurs at the top of my arms and crook of elbow. Really odd! There is hardly any visible sign (no rash, etc) just a fierce, almost burning itch. I have to hold a cold aerosol tin against it to calm it as creams don’t work. Oh, and baby powder helps - you’d think it wanted to be moist rather than dry but no. Enough detail, sorry. This is supposed to be about SBC!

It will most likely be genuine as DHL is who SBC use. We got tracking link yesterday and it arrived today.
You’re right. DHL did bring my SBC order (pretty quickly, too). The message said it was a delivery from HBD Europe and I realised that was SBC. My free gift was a small bottle of Black Pearl body wash. I’ll proceed with caution after what you were saying, MrM. What did others get? I assume we all got a free gift?

You’re right. DHL did bring my SBC order (pretty quickly, too). The message said it was a delivery from HBD Europe and I realised that was SBC. My free gift was a small bottle of Black Pearl body wash. I’ll proceed with caution after what you were saying, MrM. What did others get? I assume we all got a free gift?
Yeah, Black Pearl for me too.
I’ll probably give it to my mum when I drop the Arnica off as I have no interest in trying it TBH. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, Black Pearl for me too.
I’ll probably give it to my mum when I drop the Arnica off as I have no interest in trying it TBH. 🤷‍♂️
I do appreciate the free gift (any free gift!) but I’m wary of the body wash, as discussed. Your mum will be happy, I am sure. What a good son you are, getting these things for her.

Yep same freebie for us. We had bought Arnica and Aloe Gels.

Latest posts

Back