SBC TSV 11/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SBC 4 Piece Acids Collection TSV 11/06/21

300ml Glycolic Resurfcing Serum RRP £21.50 + post
300ml Hyaluronic Gel Concentrate RRP £21.50 + post
1000ml Salicylic Body Wash (500ml is RRP £18.50 so 1000ml would be RRP £37 + post)
100ml Hyaluronic Hydra Mist Face & Body RRP TBC + post

Total at least £80 + post

Attachments

• SBC TSV 1.jpg
    SBC TSV 1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 131
  • SBC TSV 2.jpg
    SBC TSV 2.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 119
  • SBC TSV 3.jpg
    SBC TSV 3.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 128
I am wondering if this would be good for my son, he has acne on his back?
Jackanory, I'm nearly 50 and still have spots on my back and unfortunately this did nothing for them - the witch hazel set of shower gel and treatment gel was far more effective...but the glycolic stuff certainly didn't make it worse so worth trying - hope it helps your son.

Jackanory, I'm nearly 50 and still have spots on my back and unfortunately this did nothing for them - the witch hazel set of shower gel and treatment gel was far more effective...but the glycolic stuff certainly didn't make it worse so worth trying - hope it helps your son.
Thanks Tarketta, I may get it anyway for myself and my son can try it, good to know the witch hazel was effective for you, I will get him some x

SBC 4 Piece Skincare Acids Collection
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £3.95

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.244100

Auto-Delivery

This four-piece Acids Collection by SBC features a selection of bath, body and skincare formulas, each with potent active ingredients including salicylic, glycolic and hyaluronic acids, designed to cleanse, refine and hydrate the feel of your skin from top to toe. Ideal for dull, congested or tired skin, this complete shower to skincare shelf routine gives skin a smooth, soft and refreshed finish.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this SBC collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £88, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £51.02.

A summer essential - this collection includes the brand-new Hydra Mist, a soothing and revitalising spray with hyaluronic acid, plus cucumber and aloe vera extracts. Keep in your bag for a quick spritz to revive tired skin or refresh your make-up on the go.

Hard-working ingredients - this set features a Body Wash, Gel and Serum that all act like skincare for your body, with powerful active ingredients to elevate your current regime. The Salicylic Body Wash helps clear congested skin and slough away dead skin cells, the Glycolic Body Serum gives skin a brighter, smoother appearance, and the Hyaluronic Gel gives skin a hit of hydration to leave it feeling soft and moisturised.

Keep on glowing - want to keep up this regime? Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this collection again in 90 days at the same fantastic price.

Contains:

• 1 x Salicylic Body Wash (1 Litre; supersize) - an effective body cleanser with a fresh and elegant aroma, enriched with salicylic acid, glycerin and a unique blend of fruit-derived AHAs from pineapple, apple, papaya and sweet orange to help slough away dead skin build-up and congestion, while promoting a clearer and smoother look. Suitable for all skin types, ideal for oily complexions prone to breakouts and dull or congested skin that occurs on the body
  • 1 x Glycolic Acid Body Serum (300ml) - enriched with 3% glycolic acid, glycerine, squalene and fruit-derived alpha-hydroxy-acids from papaya, apple, pineapple and sweet orange, rich in vitamins A, B and C. This body serum has been developed to tackle the look of dullness and uneven texture, while working to exfoliate, deeply moisturise and reveal bright, silky smooth-looking skin. Suitable for all complexions, especially those that are dry, congested or dull-looking, and great for targeted use on elbows and knees
  • 1 x Hyaluronic Acid Gel (300ml) - a water-based formula with 20% hyaluronic acid and fruit-derived alpha-hydroxy-acids from papaya, apple, pineapple and sweet orange. Suitable for the face and body to tackle dehydration, the appearance of fine lines and dullness, while promoting the look of smooth, moisturised skin
  • 1 x Hydra Mist (100ml) - this multi-tasking mist helps hydrate and soothe the feel of skin in an instant for a boost of radiance anytime, anywhere. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, aloe vera and cucumber extracts, it plumps and smooths your complexion, leaving the skin feeling soft and refreshed with a dewy glow. Suitable for all skin types

How to use:
Salicylic Body Wash:

• When showering, apply, lather, wash and rinse
  • When bathing, add desired amount to a running bath and soak
  • Avoid contact with eyes, if it does occur, rinse with clean water
Glycolic Acid Body Serum:

• Smooth over your skin in light, upward strokes
  • Follow with your favourite body moisturiser
Hyaluronic Acid Gel:

• Use on the face as a hydrating serum, face mask or make-up primer
  • Use on the body as a refreshing moisturising treatment
  • Please note: this gel has a richer texture than some SBC gels and as you massage it into the skin, it temporarily transforms into a creamy lotion, before settling back into a gel that absorbs beautifully
Hydra Mist:

• Spritz over your face, neck and decollette for a hydrating finish to your skincare regime
  • Use on the go to revive dull skin or refresh your make-up

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this SBC collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £88, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £51.02.

ml for ml

Salicylic Body Wash (1 Litre; supersize) - £28 cost £13.02
Glycolic Acid Body Serum (300ml) - £21.50 cost £10
Hyaluronic Acid Gel (300ml) - £21.50 cost £10
Hydra Mist (100ml) - £17 cost £7.91

Total £88 cost £40.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Been tempted by SBC in the past but was never impressed just didn’t like the sticky feel which never seemed to go away.This peeked my interest but no, may be good for some but I can do better things with £40. Great if it works for you and I may have missed out, risk taken.

I absolutely swear by sbc's arnica gel - I've got a massive bottle in the bathroom and a smaller tube of the intensive arnica gel. On the back of that I bought an entire set of their products including collagen gel and it was all pretty unremarkable. I don't like the sound of an "acids" collection!

I do like the SBC gels (especially Propolis), but I've never found a body wash of theirs that doesn't make me itch. I've no idea what's in them to cause this but it's literally every one that I've tried.

I like SBC but certainly not everything they do. Collagen range only really the handwash I’ve enjoyed. I do like the propalis gel and body wash. But all the shower gels I’ve ever had were just ok until the blue sea minerals one and I love that. Think it’s the cream wash formulations that are rubbish for me as the two I like are clear. I’ve gone for this to try and I bought the vitamin c face wash, serum and rose hip gel direct from sbc.

Latest posts

Back