SBC TSV 13/8/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SBC 5 Piece Collagen Collection TSV 13/08/22

1000ml Hydra Collagen Moisturising Gel RRP £32 + post
1000ml Hydra Collagen Body Wash RRP £29.50 + post
300ml Hydra Collagen Micellar Gel Cleanser RRP £14.50 + post
100ml Hyrda Collagen & Black Pearl Day & Night Cream RRP £27 + post
50ml Hyrda Collagen & Black Pearl Intensive Serum RRP £25.50 + post (based on the duo price of £51)

Total RRP £128.50 + post

Attachments

• SBC TSV 1.jpg
    SBC TSV 1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 173
Definitely getting this. I love the day and night cream
I liked the day and night cream Sarah but I absolutely love the "usual" collagen serum, I wouldn't be without it. Have you tried this black pearl version and how does it compare? - the texture, smell, sinkability and effect on my skin of the original is perfect for me 🤔 Anyone else tried it 🤔🤔

I liked the day and night cream Sarah but I absolutely love the "usual" collagen serum, I wouldn't be without it. Have you tried this black pearl version and how does it compare? - the texture, smell, sinkability and effect on my skin of the original is perfect for me 🤔 Anyone else tried it 🤔🤔
dont think anyone has as its brand new from what ive seen

Thanks SCW - if you cant find it no-one can so it will save me googling pointlessly. The Sbc tsvs are usually such good prices I'll be going for this, I couldn't justify if the other items were all body as I've so much to use. Appreciate the advance warning 👏
yeah i was trying to find it for the RRP of it but couldnt so presumed its brand new like they try & do in tsvs & i agree the tsvs & other offers are always amazing deals its why i try & give everyone a heads up when i can

I love the Collagen serum as well. May have to try this. 🤔
Worth trying to see how it compares, I won't put away to use in rotation like I normally do. That way if I like it I can keep an eye on Ebay, I didn't buy the last tsv that had the serum as I either didn't want or already had plenty of the other items and after a couple of weeks the prices really dropped for the serum alone and I got some great bargains plus knowing where the stock came from etc. 😉

Hi Mollie.

I haven’t yet used it. But I really love the original collagen collections. I have tired the Pearl body butter and it is amazing. I really really this is is the best body butter for dry skin ever.
I am gonna get this for sure xx

I also like the collagen serum and face cream. However I really can't be doing with those huge 1L washes and gels- the pump is ineffective once the product gets low and those big bottles look ugly in my bathroom.

SBC 5 Piece Hydra Collagen Ultimate Face & Body Radiance Collection
Item Number: 246174
QVC Price £89.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.96
P&P £5.95
4 Easy Pays of £10.99

Boost your skin's radiance and stock up on your SBC favourites with this unmissable five-piece Hydra-Collagen collection. You'll receive the fan favourites Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel and Body Wash, both in great value Supersize bottles, as well as a Day & Night Cream and Intensive Serum, both from the luxurious Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl range, plus a Micellar Gel Cleanser for thorough and caring make-up removal. Suitable for all skin types, the collection is particularly good for revitalising dry and mature skin.

*A great saving : If you were to buy this SBC Skincare 5 piece Hydra Collagen Ultimate Face & Body Radiance Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £89 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £43.96 plus P&P, you’re saving£45.04.

Hydration hero - the moisturising gel lasts three years unopened and one year after opening and boasts an easy to apply formula, with no expert knowledge required. In the warmer months, place gel in fridge for an instant cooling effect on application.

Full face and body routine - from Intensive Serum and Micellar Gel Cleanser to a fragrant Body Wash, this comprehensive five-piece Hydra-Collagen collection offers a full body skincare routine that will help to keep you looking radiant and fresh.

Supersize your SBC skincare - like all SBC fans, we just can't get enough of their fantastic Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel or their Hydra-Collagen Body Wash - that's why we've decided to offer you a chance to stock up with fantastic Supersized bottles of these much-loved products.

Contains:
1 x

• Hydra-Collagen Micellar Gel Cleanser (300ml) - this ultra-gentle, hydrating and plumping gel cleanser glides over your skin to effectively remove all make-up and impurities. Infused with marine collagen, kukui nut and passion flower seed oils
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl Intensive Serum (50ml) - contains 10% collagen and is especially suited to more mature, dull and dry skin types
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl Day & Night Cream (100ml) - especially formulated for more mature, dull and dry skin types and for those concerned with the signs of ageing. Enriched with black pearl, papaya seed oil and vitamin E
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel (Supersize; 1l) - this water-based formula is enriched with marine collagen and glycerin
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Body Wash (Supersize; 1l) - a luxurious and fragrant body cleanser formulated for dry or mature skin to help lift away impurities, moisturise and leave you feeling fresh and fragrant from top to toe. Enriched with marine collagen, glycerin, kukui and passion flower seed oils, and suitable for all skin types

SBC 5 Piece Hydra Collagen Ultimate Face & Body Radiance Collection
Item Number: 246174
QVC Price £89.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.96
P&P £5.95
4 Easy Pays of £10.99

Boost your skin's radiance and stock up on your SBC favourites with this unmissable five-piece Hydra-Collagen collection. You'll receive the fan favourites Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel and Body Wash, both in great value Supersize bottles, as well as a Day & Night Cream and Intensive Serum, both from the luxurious Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl range, plus a Micellar Gel Cleanser for thorough and caring make-up removal. Suitable for all skin types, the collection is particularly good for revitalising dry and mature skin.

*A great saving : If you were to buy this SBC Skincare 5 piece Hydra Collagen Ultimate Face & Body Radiance Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £89 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £43.96 plus P&P, you’re saving£45.04.

Hydration hero - the moisturising gel lasts three years unopened and one year after opening and boasts an easy to apply formula, with no expert knowledge required. In the warmer months, place gel in fridge for an instant cooling effect on application.

Full face and body routine - from Intensive Serum and Micellar Gel Cleanser to a fragrant Body Wash, this comprehensive five-piece Hydra-Collagen collection offers a full body skincare routine that will help to keep you looking radiant and fresh.

Supersize your SBC skincare - like all SBC fans, we just can't get enough of their fantastic Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel or their Hydra-Collagen Body Wash - that's why we've decided to offer you a chance to stock up with fantastic Supersized bottles of these much-loved products.

Contains:
1 x

• Hydra-Collagen Micellar Gel Cleanser (300ml) - this ultra-gentle, hydrating and plumping gel cleanser glides over your skin to effectively remove all make-up and impurities. Infused with marine collagen, kukui nut and passion flower seed oils
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl Intensive Serum (50ml) - contains 10% collagen and is especially suited to more mature, dull and dry skin types
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl Day & Night Cream (100ml) - especially formulated for more mature, dull and dry skin types and for those concerned with the signs of ageing. Enriched with black pearl, papaya seed oil and vitamin E
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel (Supersize; 1l) - this water-based formula is enriched with marine collagen and glycerin
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Body Wash (Supersize; 1l) - a luxurious and fragrant body cleanser formulated for dry or mature skin to help lift away impurities, moisturise and leave you feeling fresh and fragrant from top to toe. Enriched with marine collagen, glycerin, kukui and passion flower seed oils, and suitable for all skin types

Thanks SCW. I’ve placed an order it’s a great deal x

Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel (Supersize; 1l) - £32 direct cost £12.43
Hydra-Collagen Body Wash (Supersize; 1l) - £29.50 direct cost £11.46
Hydra-Collagen Micellar Gel Cleanser (300ml) - £14.50 direct cost £5.63
Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl Intensive Serum (50ml) - approx £25.50 cost £9.90
Hydra-Collagen & Black Pearl Day & Night Cream (100ml) - £27 cost £10.49

Total £128.50 cost £49.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Latest posts

Back