36.4 KB · Views: 119
  • SBC TSV 4.jpg
    SBC TSV 4.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 121
  • SBC TSV 5.jpg
    SBC TSV 5.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 147
Hopefully a good price. I really like the serum xx
Me too. I was never really a serum person even though I have dry skin and wouldn't be without moisturiser. Have tried various ones over the years but never repurchased. Tried this serum about 3 years ago and now wouldn't be without it 😉 Will depend on the price though as I have enough shower stuff to fill a paddling pool!

SBC 4 Piece Hydra-Collagen Face & Body Collection
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

This four-piece Hydra-Collagen Face & Body collection from SBC Skincare features Moisturising Gel, Body Wash, Intensive Serum and Intensive Moisturiser, all from the lauded Hydra-Collagen range. Working to give you a more youthful-looking complexion from head to toe, this hydration-packed collection is a must-have in any beauty stash.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this SBC Skincare collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay £80, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £40.04.

Hydration hero - the moisturising gel lasts three years unopened and one year after opening and boasts an easy to apply formula, with no expert knowledge required. In the warmer months, place gel in fridge for an instant cooling effect on application.

The power of collagen - each product in this collection is blended with collagen. From the serum to the body wash, each SBC Skincare formula will work to leave your skin feeling more hydrated and moisturised while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Keep it coming - if you love SBC Skincare, don't forget to stock up with our Auto Delivery option. You'll receive the same collection in 60 days' time, at today's great price.

Contains:

• 1 x Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel (1000ml) - is an oil-free, lightweight face and body gel designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while adding moisture to dry, dehydrated skin. Works to soften and smooth the feel of your skin for a more youthful-looking appearance. Contains marine collagen and glycerine
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Body Wash (1000ml) - a luxurious, fragrant elixir formulated to gently cleanse the skin, without stripping it of natural oils. Enriched with marine collagen, black pearl and unique hibiscus extract, this body wash also doubles as a bath soak that produces soft, creamy bubbles. Boasting a floral fragrance of violet petals, powdery iris, jasmine and rose, mingled with citrus and vanilla. Suitable for all members of the family to use every day
  • 1 x Hydra Collagen Intensive Moisturiser (100ml) - ideal for those with dry, dull or dehydrated skin, this intensive moisturiser works to offer deep hydration to help create the appearance of a more-youthful complexion. Enriched with marine collagen, rodacea extract, shea butter, exotic passion flower oil, kukui seed oil, papaya seed oil, glycerin and vitamin E
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Intensive Serum (50ml) - a rich serum that moisturises and helps smooth the look of the skin, working to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a younger, healthier-looking complexion. Formulated with 10% collagen, this luxurious serum has a water-based formulation that is absorbed easily. Especially suited to more mature, dull and dry skin types

How to use:
Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel:

• Use your ring finger to smooth the gel around the eye area
  • Apply a thin film over your face and neck and allow to sink in
  • For body or hand treatments, apply a generous layer and massage in
  • For best results use frequently, morning and night
Hydra-Collagen Body Wash:

• Apply to wet skin in the shower, work into a lather and rinse
  • Alternatively, pour generously into running bath water and soak
  • If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly
Hydra Collagen Intensive Moisturiser:

• Apply morning and evening, all over face and neck
Hydra-Collagen Intensive Serum:

• Add 1 - 2 pumps onto your fingertips and then lightly apply with gentle tapping movements over the surface of the skin
  • Smooth gently and allow serum to absorb into the skin before applying your regular moisturiser
  • For best results, apply regularly, both morning and night, paying particular attention to areas of fine lines and also areas of dryness and wrinkles
  • Please note: this product use to be called Collagen Hydra-Gel Serum

ml for ml

Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel (1000ml) - £32 cost £10.81
Hydra-Collagen Body Wash (1000ml) - £29.50 cost £9.97
Hydra Collagen Intensive Moisturiser (100ml) - £25 cost £8.44
Hydra-Collagen Intensive Serum (50ml) - £43.50 cost £14.69

Total £130 cost £43.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices

On the website, items recently on air , if you look on the launch show it says the auto delivery is in 90 days, not the 60 days in SCW’s post above

Did anyone order this? Have you received it yet ?
Must admit I ordered this,after reading how much some of you like the serum & nearly out of the high street one I use, but according to the Hermes tracker it’s still at the “ We're expecting it” stage. Seems a long time for a TSV, wonder if there’s a problem. There are only two reviews up yet.

Hi can I ask probably a very stupid question from anyone who has the serum? I ordered from a seller on Ebay who bought this (for once I was strong as I have plenty of the collagen shower and gel😉). It arrived and the lid was loose. When I looked there is no tube into the pot which there is on the 70ml size I'm currently using. The serum comes out ok though - does anyone know if this is usual for the smaller sizes - I've never taken much notice before!

Hope yours arrived ok Breeze

The new bottles actually look like some has been used. It hasn't, just looks like an inch has already been used. I think it is some kind of airless pump or some such nonsense. I have one I haven't started and no tube.

The new bottles actually look like some has been used. It hasn't, just looks like an inch has already been used. I think it is some kind of airless pump or some such nonsense. I have one I haven't started and no tube.
Thank you so much for this. I didn't want to leave incorrect feedback for the seller as even if broken it was likely she wasn't aware. I think you are right and it some sort of airless pump/sucker - amazing how they get these things to work. Really appreciate you taking the trouble to reply 👏🤗

Hi can I ask probably a very stupid question from anyone who has the serum? I ordered from a seller on Ebay who bought this (for once I was strong as I have plenty of the collagen shower and gel😉). It arrived and the lid was loose. When I looked there is no tube into the pot which there is on the 70ml size I'm currently using. The serum comes out ok though - does anyone know if this is usual for the smaller sizes - I've never taken much notice before!

Hope yours arrived ok Breeze
Yes, it arrived fine thank you. It’s first time for the serum, & moisturiser, for me. Must take the lid off & see but it comes out ok.

Latest posts

Back