SBC TSV 21/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I found Collagen useless and Propolis as you mentioned amn, I have used other SBC items as well but still stick by Arnica, even other peoples arnica gel is not a patch on SBC.

Its interesting to hear so many people say the arnica is good.
I tried SBC once - think it must have been a TSV - and it was truly awful. I remember a huge bottle if the pink gunk (collagen?) that did absolutely nothing other than my skin feel awful, and the propolis one that i thought might help my young daughter’s sensitive eczema prone skin. When she put a bit on to try it it stung so much she ended up in tears and we had to wash it off straight away. It all went in the bin as I recall. Ive never been tempted since. 🥴
I've never bought any SBC products, however, I have great faith in homeopathic remedies, took arnica tablets after twisting my ankle quite badly & use Neal's Yard Arnica Salve whenever I have aching muscles or have done something daft that may cause a bruise. My favourite product for really bad sprains is NY's Warming Salve, it contains turmeric & my Mr T says that it smells like stale cigarettes but it's very effective.

I have never tried any SBC. Collagen as Donna says, the molecule is too big to penetrate the skin but the Arnica is tempting. I buy an arnica cream at the health food shop. It is pricey but I always use the whole tube, so no wastage and also, I prefer a cream to a gel texture on my dry lizard skin!

Latest posts

Back