SBC TSV 21/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SBC 4 Piece Arnica Collection TSV 21/12/21

1000ml Arnica Moisturising Gel RRP £28 + post
1000ml Arnica & Sandalwood Muscle Soak RRP £29.50 + post
300ml Arnica & Wintergreen Targeted Thermal Rub RRP £32.62 + post
100ml Arnica & Wintergreen Targeted Rescue Spritz

Total RRP £90.12 + post (for what I can see)

Attachments

• SBC TSV 1.jpg
    SBC TSV 1.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 147
  • SBC TSV 2.jpg
    SBC TSV 2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 158
  • SBC TSV 3.jpg
    SBC TSV 3.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 123
  • SBC TSV 4.jpg
    SBC TSV 4.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 147
Always Arnica. :( I would much prefer some skincare. I only buy the TSVs when there is moisturiser and serum in it. The other bits I give to my MIL or sell on ebay.
the skincare dont sell well as its been proven when they had a big deal that they had to flog off in clearnece & had to pull it from the website as it didnt sell & most people expect an arnica tsv at christmas as its been standard for the past few years

I've never tried this brand, I think the size of the bottles would last me a lifetime lol. I'll resist.

CC
They do, I bought a set some years back and still have loads left, but they're brilliant. I'm talking about the Arnica gel only and not the other stuff in the range. I bought the Collagen gel and a selection of their other stuff and none of it was much cop and I ended up binning most of it tbh. However, I would definitely recommend the arnica gel and the intensive arnica gel - best I've ever tried and lasts years. Been using it on my sore arm from the jab recently and it's really helped!
I wouldn't normally condone buying anything from Q, but if you were gonna buy one thing - make it this!

I’ve tried the brand ages ago, in a trial size set. Once again, the brand didn’t do much for me. The collagen just sat on my skin and didn’t really sink in. I gave the arnica one to my friend and popped the others into a charity bag as I only used half a pump from each.

They do, I bought a set some years back and still have loads left, but they're brilliant. I'm talking about the Arnica gel only and not the other stuff in the range. I bought the Collagen gel and a selection of their other stuff and none of it was much cop and I ended up binning most of it tbh. However, I would definitely recommend the arnica gel and the intensive arnica gel - best I've ever tried and lasts years. Been using it on my sore arm from the jab recently and it's really helped!
I wouldn't normally condone buying anything from Q, but if you were gonna buy one thing - make it this!
I love Arnica gek too but Muscle soak is not something I want so useless TSV to me.

SBC Skincare 4 Piece Arnica Supersized Targeted Body Collection
QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Collection from SBC Skincare. Including a brand new Arnica & Wintergreen Rescue Spritz, Muscle Soak, Thermal Rub and more, it's ideal for soothing and pampering winter skin in need of some TLC.
The latest launch - discover the new Arnica & Wintergreen Rescue Spritz, a body spray formulated to help relieve areas of tension and fatigue on the body. It instantly cools and refreshes the skin, then a slight warming sensation builds to produce the ultimate soothing relief.
Hydration hero - the moisturising gel lasts three years unopened and one year after opening and boasts an easy to apply formula, with no expert knowledge required. In the warmer months, place gel in fridge for an instant cooling effect on application.
Stock up on treats - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this same collection again in 90 days' time at today's special price. It's a great way of stocking up and such great value!
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Arnica & Wintergreen Rescue Spritz (100ml) - a deeply comforting, targeted body spray with a highly effective infusion of arnica, wintergreen, magnesium and camphor
  • 1 x Arnica Moisturising Gel (1000ml) - a lightweight, plant and water-based, non-sticky formula that absorbs easily to help soothe and hydrate the skin. Can also be stored in the fridge for refreshing yet soothing cold applications. Suitable for the whole family
  • 1 x Arnica & Wintergreen Targeted Thermal Rub (300ml) - boasts a warming infusion of arnica, wintergeen, black pepper seed oils and cinnamon bark spices and can be massaged into tired muscles. This thermal rub delivers a relaxing, warming sensation with a traditional herbal fragrance
  • 1 x Arnica & Sandalwood Muscle Soak (1000ml) - helps promote relaxation when added to a running bath as it releases aromatic vapours in the steam. Boasting a blend of arnica, sandalwood essential oil and warming turmeric
How to use:
Rescue Spritz:
  • Spray liberally on localised, targeted areas such as the back, shoulders or knees
  • Can be repeatedly used throughout the day
  • Avoid delicate, intimate areas and broken skin
  • Not to be used on the face
Thermal Rub:
  • Apply sparingly to localised, targeted areas on the body, such as back, shoulders, neck and calves
  • Allow the warming sensation on the skin to develop; an increase in temperature and high colour may appear on the surface of the skin for a short period, which is normal
  • Avoid face and delicate, intimate areas
  • Do not apply to broken skin
  • Wash hands after use
  • Please note: this product was previously called Arnica & Black Pepper Warming Body Cream
Muscle Soak:
  • Add desired amount to a running bath and then soak for at least 20 minutes
  • Avoid contact with eyes, if it does occur, rinse with clean water
Moisturising Gel:
  • Apply to the skin and massage in
  • Re-apply as often as necessary
  • Do not apply to broken skin

Is nobody going to stop the brand ambassador woman and sort out the sound on her home presentation? It sounds like she is talking from inside bean can and there’s clearly clothing rubbing over the mic making scratching noises. So unprofessional, Q!

Oh, now the studio “model” is frothing up the bath product in a small glass bowl. Very unoriginal.

Arnica & Wintergreen Rescue Spritz (100ml) - £17.50 direct from SBC cost £6.61
Arnica Moisturising Gel (1000ml) - £32 direct cost £12.09
Arnica & Wintergreen Targeted Thermal Rub (300ml) - £32.00 direct cost £12.09
Arnica & Sandalwood Muscle Soak (1000ml) - £29.50 direct cost £11.14

Total direct £111 cost £41.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices given.

Its interesting to hear so many people say the arnica is good.
I tried SBC once - think it must have been a TSV - and it was truly awful. I remember a huge bottle if the pink gunk (collagen?) that did absolutely nothing other than my skin feel awful, and the propolis one that i thought might help my young daughter’s sensitive eczema prone skin. When she put a bit on to try it it stung so much she ended up in tears and we had to wash it off straight away. It all went in the bin as I recall. Ive never been tempted since. 🥴

The collagen is useless, the module is too big to go through the skin. Because I have sensitive skin I would never buy their so-called facial skin care.

Way back, I remember ordering the arnica when AY pushed it for bruises. I went over on my ankle, and it started to swear like mad I tried the old vinegar on a cloth no good. Then slapped the arnica on, and I was shocked you got actually see the swelling going down. I kept reapplying and by the next day had gone down to very nearly normal size.

Latest posts

Back