Scanner Help

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it older than 6 months, if not surely, it should still be guaranteed. Very unfair they"re doing nothing
about it for you, bad customer service

Try setting it up on a friends pc from scratch. Just in case it is a registry setting problem

It is only the memory card that I haveto put in my computer and have tried it on my sons too

Would consumer direct/trading standards be able to help.

I was wondering that myself but as it is out of warranty I doubt it

I never did find the instructions for mine and as I haven't used it in a long time I hope the same thing doesn't happen to me.

I have since bought other "instant" scanners as I call them and they work fine.

It has puzzled me actually why this item only appeared briefly on QVC and was later replaced by the Pandigital one which took larger photographs I believe.

Makes you wonder if they were just selling off the last of a bad lot.

Sorry for your trouble.

Does make you think doesn't it. That is what is annoying me, they must have known there was a fault when they stopped selling it yet they didn't recall it or offer an exchange. It was used once ...... that was one hell of a exspensive scan!

Is it older than 6 months, if not surely, it should still be guaranteed. Very unfair they"re doing nothing
about it for you, bad customer service

It is out of warranty but has only been used once

teessvee - still worth contacting them IMO as I'm sure that there are rules re how long things "are fit for purpose" or expected to last.

teessvee - still worth contacting them IMO as I'm sure that there are rules re how long things "are fit for purpose" or expected to last.

Can't hurt to try I suppose thank you and thanks to everyone for all the help :wave:

Latest posts

Back