Scottish Fine Soaps

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
I really like the Au Lait range from this company and my orders are usually trouble free but in my recent order there was an incorrect item. One quick phonecall and I was told to keep the item and the correct one would be sent out by DPD. The item cost just £6.99 ( it was in their sale ) and by the time they pay the courier to bring it plus the cost of my keeping the incorrect item, I`d say they`re out of pocket. So I guess they deserve a mention for anybody looking to buy British made toiletries from a British based company.
https://www.scottishfinesoaps.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz42tp5K95wIVzLHtCh02Ew44EAAYASAAEgJdAPD_BwE

I love these soaps, non-tested, sustainable palm oil which I'll accept as long as the compnay is genuine & British.

I really like the Au Lait range from this company and my orders are usually trouble free but in my recent order there was an incorrect item. One quick phonecall and I was told to keep the item and the correct one would be sent out by DPD. The item cost just £6.99 ( it was in their sale ) and by the time they pay the courier to bring it plus the cost of my keeping the incorrect item, I`d say they`re out of pocket. So I guess they deserve a mention for anybody looking to buy British made toiletries from a British based company.
https://www.scottishfinesoaps.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz42tp5K95wIVzLHtCh02Ew44EAAYASAAEgJdAPD_BwE

I discovered this brand whilst staying in a guest house in Aviemore & their products are beautiful. They had the Sea Kelp hand wash. I did purchase the matching hand cream whilst in Scotland & it has a lovely fresh smell. I've never ordered online though so thanks for the feedback. Years ago, my favourite day time hand cream was one by Molton Brown, I think this is better!

Just a heads up there`s 10% discount on all orders until the 16th and its free delivery on orders over £20. Discount applied automatically at checkout so no code required.

Latest posts

Back