Scruffy presenters

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m a dinosaur too ! As soon as I get home I change into my indoor clothes, remove any jewellery and put away shoes, jacket etc.
We’re we separated at birth? 😇

I don’t have any coats hanging in my hall, they are hung in a wardrobe. If wet I hang them on a clothes horse to dry and then hung up.

Growing up my parents did things (only small but annoying) I hated and I vowed I would never do them when I had my own home. A dozen coats in a hall, wearing a dressing gown for hours are but 2.

We’re we separated at birth? 😇

I don’t have any coats hanging in my hall, they are hung in a wardrobe. If wet I hang them on a clothes horse to dry and then hung up.

Growing up my parents did things (only small but annoying) I hated and I vowed I would never do them when I had my own home. A dozen coats in a hall, wearing a dressing gown for hours are but 2.
If it’s cold the dressing gown goes on, rather than the central heating at this time of year… I feel as if it’s October rather than August.😳☹️

Thank you for your kind baby comments 💐Mum & baby were both quite shocked & this granny wasn't much better! We decided that they needed time as a family of four so haven't seen him yet but will visit tomorrow. To be honest my concerns about what humans are doing to the world have increased since knowing that our daughter was having her second child, I have to push away my negative thoughts & concentrate on the idea that it could be him or his sister who turn things around.

Thank you for your kind baby comments 💐Mum & baby were both quite shocked & this granny wasn't much better! We decided that they needed time as a family of four so haven't seen him yet but will visit tomorrow. To be honest my concerns about what humans are doing to the world have increased since knowing that our daughter was having her second child, I have to push away my negative thoughts & concentrate on the idea that it could be him or his sister who turn things around.
💐 congratulations

Our younger daughter had her baby on Thursday evening. Everything started quickly but fairly calmly & by the time I arrived to look after little granddaughter she was just about to have a bath. She came downstairs looking lovely - nice dress, hair tied up, some make up on & even wearing earrings; their plan was to have a coffee & wait until things progressed. The kettle hadn't boiled before they had to go, the hospital is 15 minutes away & their baby was born 20 minutes after they parked... The midwife told her that she'd never seen a mum look so smartly dressed at that stage of labour.
Congratulations !

my nephew’s girlfriend had their little boy 2 weeks ago today, 15 days late !!! Fast-forward to last Tuesday and they moved home !

Congratulations !

my nephew’s girlfriend had their little boy 2 weeks ago today, 15 days late !!! Fast-forward to last Tuesday and they moved home !
Congratulations to all of you 💐A house move with a new born 😲 I take my hat off to them. We did it with a six week old but at least by then I had cobbled together some kind of routine.

What Scruffy Presenters!!!! No Excuse!!!!

As they now have a QVC presenter stylist who is supposed to have met with each presenter, working with each of them on their clothing and footwear preferences. Providing them regularly with the new QVC stock that meets with their likes, what will suit them best and fit with their look and style. According to Debbie Flint they wear these stocked items on QVC and then when not stocked and past their date (items not the presenters🤭) they are to be put in a recycling box or the presenters can take them home.

OK ladies, this is what I do.

My head bands are created especially for ladies who cant/don't want to wear a hat or a star treck enterprise style 'fascinator', but feel the need to wear something on their head for a wedding or day at the races.

I have sold many this year so far, to ladies like yourselves who don't want hair crushers, so my floral bands have been very successful.

I've already started on the Christmas ones (groan), and hoping its not going to be another no no like last year !

(incidentally, my Avatar shows one of my creations that I sell for £12 - a recent B & W similar coloured sparkly one was £60 on waitlist !!!! - courtesy of being made in China. Mine are made in Bedfordshire 😂 😂 🤭)
Very pretty, you must have a great deal of patience and nimble fingers.

Latest posts

Back