114.8 KB · Views: 104
Sealy Activsleep Memory 1000 Mattress
Item Number: 812139
P&P £0.00

Single QVC Price £369.00 Todays Special Value Price £312.00

Double QVC Price £499.00 Todays Special Value Price £408.00

King QVC Price £569.00 Todays Special Value Price £456.00

Super QVC Price £679.00 Todays Special Value Price £504.00

The luxurious Activsleep Memory 1000 Mattress from Sealy boasts a hand-tufted design for a firmer feel and 1000 individually responsive pocket springs for the ultimate in support, plus a layer of memory foam and a soft knitted surface fabric made with Sealy Smart Fibres. This impressive mattress has a strong, durable construction, making it last for years to come, and it promotes a supremely comfortable night's sleep to help you feel fresh and ready to take on the day ahead.

Delivered directly from Sealy - please allow up to 14 - 28 working days for delivery. UK mainland only (excluding UK Highlands and Islands, and Northern Ireland).

Sealy technologies:

1000 pocket springs - individually fabric-encased, the springs work independently to respond to your shape and provide support where it is needed most. The zoned construction helps to eliminate partner disturbance, reducing the need to compromise on your individual comfort.

Memory foam - the visco-elastic material moulds quickly to the shape of the body's contour and helps to relieve pressure points. Memory foam provides underlying support, helps promote natural spinal alignment and offers outstanding pressure relief.

Sealy Smart Fibres - endorsed by Allergy UK for the reduction of house dust mites. Purotex fibres are in the fabric of the mattress to retain the hygiene of the sleep surface, with the soft and smooth Tencel fibres helping to absorb moisture to keep you cool throughout the night. Adaptive fibres are also included to help regulate body temperature in both hot and cold conditions, which can help to prevent overheating, one of the main causes of disturbed sleep.

Good to know…

Seamless delivery and assembly - offering a two-man delivery service, Sealy ensures you experience stress-free luxury from the moment your mattress is delivered. All you need to do is have your old mattress ready and the delivery team will carry your new one to the room of your choice, put it in place for you, then take away your old mattress, along with all of the packaging. You'll be ready for a nap in no time!

Guarantee - Sealy offer a 5 year guarantee on this mattress, so you can enjoy the premium quality that you'd expect and a strong mattress that'll last.

Measurements:
  • Single: 190cm x 90cm (74.8" x 35.4")
  • Double: 190cm x 135cm (74.8" x 53.1")
  • King: 200cm x 150cm (78.8" x 59")
  • Super King: 200cm x 180cm (78.8" x 70.8")
  • Depth (all sizes): 25cm (9.8")

Weights:
  • Single: 22kg
  • Double: 32kg
  • King: 37kg
  • Super King: 44kg

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

All measurements are approximate

Looks lovely. I much prefer what I call a "proper" mattress rather than those thin memory foam types.

CC

I have a vi spring its the best mattress I have ever had I then add a memory foam topper and a feather topper ...bliss!

I remember sleeping on a Sealy mattress in a hotel once and it was amazing, so I’m sure it’s good - price is nuts though. I have a similar mattress to this one on my spare bed and it cost more than half the price of this one and it’s fine. Recently bought an Emma mattress , with a 20% off deal and 25% staff discount I paid less than £200! I totally love it. Only thing I hate is that the fitted sheet keeps popping off, so I’m going to have to invest in some deep sided ones.

Latest posts

Back