Seriously fed up!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I'm a regular customer of Rocks & Co, and when I order gemstone jewellery from any channel I often order 3 of the same item, bearing in mind the natural variation of gemstones, so I can then choose the one which has the best colour, clarity, etc.

So I recently ordered some Welo opal earrings and a rainbow moonstone ring, and when I received my order today, YET AGAIN there was only one of each item in the package, presumably as a result of the warehouseman misreading the order. This happens almost EVERY time, and I'm getting really SICK of it - each time I have to ring up CS, explain the problem, and they send out the additional items (which, please note, I've already paid for). I'm now going to have to wait until Monday for my items, since I didn't receive the package until after CS was closed, so they won't be able to send them until tomorrow.

I'm sure there will be no problem getting the items sent out, but why does this have to KEEP happening? I'm very disappointed, and I feel it's got to the stage where Rocks & Co owe me some kind of compensation - like 10% off my order.

(Incidentally I have also occasionally had the same problem with TJC, but NEVER with Gems TV.)

That's annoying MM.

It's probably not an oversight though... highly likely that they'll do this when demand outstrips supply.

I'm sure it WAS an oversight - I spoke to CS, and the items have been despatched; whoever packed the order just didn't notice there was more than 1 in the quantity column (as most people don't order more than one).

I made a bit of a fuss about it, in the hope that it won't happen again!

I'm a regular customer of Rocks & Co, and when I order gemstone jewellery from any channel I often order 3 of the same item, bearing in mind the natural variation of gemstones, so I can then choose the one which has the best colour, clarity, etc.

So I recently ordered some Welo opal earrings and a rainbow moonstone ring, and when I received my order today, YET AGAIN there was only one of each item in the package, presumably as a result of the warehouseman misreading the order. This happens almost EVERY time, and I'm getting really SICK of it - each time I have to ring up CS, explain the problem, and they send out the additional items (which, please note, I've already paid for). I'm now going to have to wait until Monday for my items, since I didn't receive the package until after CS was closed, so they won't be able to send them until tomorrow.

I'm sure there will be no problem getting the items sent out, but why does this have to KEEP happening? I'm very disappointed, and I feel it's got to the stage where Rocks & Co owe me some kind of compensation - like 10% off my order.

(Incidentally I have also occasionally had the same problem with TJC, but NEVER with Gems TV.)

Probably best to write a leter of complaint about it so that they have the problem in writing.

I ordered two gold chains from them and only received one, rang CS and was told it was on over sight and they are forwarding another on to me, so I guess your right in that the packers don't look at the quantity as most don't order more than one.

...., so I guess your right in that the packers don't look at the quantity as most don't order more than one.

Maybe most don't oder more than one of an item, but some people do if we are to believe the presenters. Certainly we are encouraged to buy in multiples regularly enough - 'At this price you could afford to buy all your friends one for xmas' 'You can't afford not to buy more!'(Shreiked in words to that effect). :nod:

Latest posts

Back