Shagged out Charlie Brooks !!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blue star

Registered Shopper
Was watching Charlie on the cozzee home hr in the night Christ he looks awful hes black round the eyes and he looks mega pale not well at all maybe he needs a sleep in the bed hes selling the bedding for. get some rest Charlie!!!!!

images-3.jpegAn interesting title to your thread Blue Star and it may just explain his current fatigue.He needs to get to his bed and sleep !!!!

I just caught the bit were he had hold of some cuddly stuffed sheep, To be honest I feared for the safety of that she the way he was lovingly gazing at it.

He looked tired last night, I agree. But I think in the last six months or so, he's been looking quite rough, poor devil.

Funny, I never watch Q these days, so haven't seen Charlie on screen for a few years, but I just saw him in a video clip on the website and thought to myself 'wow, he's aged!'
I don't think the 'old man's cardi' look helps much either.

I just caught the bit were he had hold of some cuddly stuffed sheep, To be honest I feared for the safety of that she the way he was lovingly gazing at it.

Ha ha! Also, I don't know if you saw but, in the launch show, he climbed in the Cozee bed and then said he'd rolled up his trouser leg to feel the fabric against his skin. Well, that's fine, but nearer the end of the show I think, he lifted up the duvet to show Debra (guest) and if you hadn't seen the trouser-leg bit, you might have been mistaken about what he was showing her under the covers!

Funny, I never watch Q these days, so haven't seen Charlie on screen for a few years, but I just saw him in a video clip on the website and thought to myself 'wow, he's aged!'

That's exactly what I thought. Hadn't seen him for a while and then when I did catch him on air a couple of months ago, I got quite a shock. He has lost the baby face.

After seeing this thread I checked out the TSV video. He did look a bit shattered I thought, but I also said the same as you, that cardigan did not help matters! Nor the scrunched shirt underneath it. It was all too greying!

I heard all that trouser leg stuff on the morning repeats. Does he think he's coy and sexy? No, he just comes across as a lecherous creep.

CC

Ha ha! Also, I don't know if you saw but, in the launch show, he climbed in the Cozee bed and then said he'd rolled up his trouser leg to feel the fabric against his skin. Well, that's fine, but nearer the end of the show I think, he lifted up the duvet to show Debra (guest) and if you hadn't seen the trouser-leg bit, you might have been mistaken about what he was showing her under the covers!

:mysmilie_15:

I dont mind CB too (!) much but I don't watch much nowadays and my benchmark is Chuntley and Jackie spaniel ears so it's a very low level he has to cross.

Knew you'd like that.

(**flasher alert**)

When he starts wearing one of Dennis Basstardo brown macs...........run!!. :puke:

He could've even let one rip, if ever you see him wafting the covers you'll know he's dropped one :mysmilie_17:

Was watching Charlie on the cozzee home hr in the night Christ he looks awful hes black round the eyes and he looks mega pale not well at all maybe he needs a sleep in the bed hes selling the bedding for. get some rest Charlie!!!!!
I thought so too when I saw him the other day. He's lost more weight( he was thin before!) He looks tired and so grey. I like CB hope it's nothing serious.

I think Charlie just needs a haircut, he looks a bit heavy on top....

Latest posts

Back