Shambala bracelets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think an all black one sounds really good, I might be tempted by that

I notice that ones on Amazon and elsewhere seem to have nine stations whereas TJC's only have five? So theirs are not actually cheaper as they keep on about, just smaller!! :wonder:

I took my daughter to ballet today and they were selling them there. There are two sizes (one has bigger balls, oooo errrr Mrs). The larger is very heavy and the smaller one is quite light both had the same number of balls (think 9 but haven't counted). Not sure which ones TJC are selling.

Is there any significance to these, what does shamballa mean? Sorry to show my ignorance but I am never "on trend" lol

Inge x

Is there any significance to these, what does shamballa mean? Sorry to show my ignorance but I am never "on trend" lol

Inge x

Shamballa is a place in time and space where harmony, balance and love is the totality of the energy.

If it is a real shamballa bracelet it should have these symbols . The philosophy is incorporated in each of the designs through ancient Buddhist and Tibetan symbols – for example our thunderbolt which is said to symbolize enlightenment, the Kartika dragon which is said to symbolize the severance of all material and worldly bonds – or the signature double thunderbolt, the Star of Shamballa, which is a reminder to each and every one of us that we are unique just like the stars in the sky. Just like a star the human being can emanate light and heat. This way, a deeper meaning connected to the main philosophy is to be found in each of the pieces.

Wow!! Hey, Man! :rock: Bring it on...I could do with a shedload of that!! :up: Would an armful look a bit ott?? :thinking:

Thank you so much Diamonds for your fabulous explanation. I had no idea and thought it may be just a gimmick. I am not very au fait with eastern culture.

Inge xx

They don't do it for me either - I think it is because they remind me of the naff glittery crochet, marble necklaces we used to make when we were kids in the 60's.

But I can see why some people might like them!

Don't know how much TJC sells them for or what they are made of, but Groupon National Deal today is Shambala bracelets. 1 for £12, 2 for £20, 3 for £27.

Don't know how much TJC sells them for or what they are made of, but Groupon National Deal today is Shambala bracelets. 1 for £12, 2 for £20, 3 for £27.

They were saying yesterday that the Groupon deal was the reason their computer crashed on Monday, I trying constantly from the time I got in from work to check my basket out before the items expired and I finally managed it just after midnight, it took six hours !

I'm booking myself into a clinic next week, I need some serious therapy!! :mysmilie_854:

Had a peep just now in the vain hope it would all be over - and ended up buying one with black and white crystals!

Latest posts

Back