Shameful behaviour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
I think I am through with Gemporia. I bought something and paid for premium delivery. On the day it was supposed to be delivered, instead of delivering it to me DPD, for some unknown reason, sent my parcel back to Gemporia. I asked Gemporia to either resend the parcel back to me or give me my money back. They said it will take 18 working days for them to sort out any solution for me. I think this is the worst company I have ever dealt with. The last order had missing items and they took 10 working days to sort it out and now this. I am furious.

I think I am through with Gemporia. I bought something and paid for premium delivery. On the day it was supposed to be delivered, instead of delivering it to me DPD, for some unknown reason, sent my parcel back to Gemporia. I asked Gemporia to either resend the parcel back to me or give me my money back. They said it will take 18 working days for them to sort out any solution for me. I think this is the worst company I have ever dealt with. The last order had missing items and they took 10 working days to sort it out and now this. I am furious.
That's not very good, you should email them direct. DPD are normally quite good, not like some of the other delivery companies, I've found stuff in the bin before - it was the paper bin, but still the bin

Yes, I was advised by the Consumer Helpline to send Gemporia a letter stating that they are in breach of contract according to Consumer Rights Act 2015. I have emailed and phoned Gemporia and they say that I have to wait 10 to 18 days for them to do anything about this. I think I will need to pursue them in a more formal basis. After this, I will close my account with Gemporia. It's amazing that they prefer to lose customers than to do a gesture of good faith and rectify this

My mother had a parcel from an Amazon seller lost in the post and they refunded her in 5 business days.

My parcel from Matalan has been at Evri delivery depot since Monday and suddenly unable to track it 😒

My parcel from Matalan has been at Evri delivery depot since Monday and suddenly unable to track it 😒
Sorry to hear that, Patsy. Last week, Yodel sent me a message saying that they were going to deliver a parcel from Yours on that day, even gave me a slot, but didn't show up. Yours chased them up and my parcel came two days later. Someone told me that these couriers have doubled their clients due to Royal Mail's strikes and are completely overwhelmed.

Well, regarding Gemporia all is well that ends well.. wellish. My parcel arrived at Gemporia today and they processed my refund immediately. I sent emails to management and luckily they read them and decided to intervene on my behalf.

Sorry to hear that, Patsy. Last week, Yodel sent me a message saying that they were going to deliver a parcel from Yours on that day, even gave me a slot, but didn't show up. Yours chased them up and my parcel came two days later. Someone told me that these couriers have doubled their clients due to Royal Mail's strikes and are completely overwhelmed.

Well, regarding Gemporia all is well that ends well.. wellish. My parcel arrived at Gemporia today and they processed my refund immediately. I sent emails to management and luckily they read them and decided to intervene on my behalf.
👍👍

Oh dear! I am such an idiot for buying stuff from Gemporia. I bought something, paid premium delivery to avoid Royal Mail's strikes, but Gemporia sent it Royal Mail 24. This morning I received an email from Royal Mail saying that they would deliver my parcel today. They never showed up and Gemporia says they will only investigate the issue once 15 days have elapsed. Worst company ever.

Oh dear! I am such an idiot for buying stuff from Gemporia. I bought something, paid premium delivery to avoid Royal Mail's strikes, but Gemporia sent it Royal Mail 24. This morning I received an email from Royal Mail saying that they would deliver my parcel today. They never showed up and Gemporia says they will only investigate the issue once 15 days have elapsed. Worst company ever.
They are such a pain when things go wrong. Surely they can track the item somehow? It is like they just want aggravate their customers. I read the reviews on Trust Pilot and they are not good at all, especially about refunding, which I know about only too well. Hope you get it sorted quickly Deasmum.

I had the same problem with DPD. DPD said the package was damaged so they did not deliver it but took it straight back to Gemporia. I had not asked for DPD or paid extra for it - but I was pretty miffed and cancelled the order.

Latest posts

Back