Sharing is caring :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

grippeh

Registered Shopper
I know how you all love an 'interesting' take on facts being Ideal World viewers :) So I thought it's only fair to share.

If you fancy a break from Ideal today, with Andrew Bernard who has to be one of the most awful presenters/guests in history, and scammy Lusardi, who will undoubtedly claim this haircare tat is responsible for HER hair looking lovely the past 40 years, ACTUAL time-travel aka Lulu :p

Mark, on TJC (channel 49 Freeview) is a wonder to behold. He takes facts to a whole new level, I watched yesterday for a while and honestly making open mouthed gasps frequently to myself, he is on a par with Pope Pete, but sadly not as cheesy, funny or carrying it as well. He's just full on, serious with his 'facts', I think you'll all love him, in a "christ on a bicycle is he for real" way as you pen the letter to Ofcom.

Anyway, I'm sure you could all do with a break from Mr Bernards fopping 90's style curtains haircut, causes me quite the seasickness if I watch too long. Can't wait to hear opinions on 'mark'

Enjoy :)

Edelweiss, Edelweiss
Every morning you greet me
Small and white, clean and bright
You look happy to meet me

Linda seems a nice lady. OK, she used to get her bubbs out (and more) for a living and in acting terms she's no Helen Mirren but I like her.

She has her own official website, which is nice. Surprisingly there's next to no mention of her 'My Miracle' Skincare Range other than a link to the Ideal World website. You'd miss it if you blinked.

http://www.lindalusardiofficial.com/lifestyle.html

Is the real miracle of 'My Miracle' is that it can photoshop? :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back