• Shark TSV 5.jpg
    Shark TSV 5.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 111
Shark DuoClean Powered Liftaway Anti-Hair Wrap TruePet Vacuum ICZ160UKT
Item Number: 809578
QVC Price £380.00
Todays Special Value Price £299.94
P&P £0.00

Boasting Shark's new Anti Hair Wrap Technology to help tackle tangled hair and signature DuoClean, Powered Lift-Away and TruePet functions, this Upright Cordless Vacuum Cleaner works to remove various types and sizes of dirt in one movement, from hard floor or carpet, plus instantly transforms into a portable vacuum when you detach the canister from the wand. A fantastic all-rounder for any home, whip up pet hair, short hair, long hair, dust and debris easily with this sleek and powerful vacuum cleaner.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Shark DuoClean Powered Liftaway Anti-Hair Wrap TruePet Vacuum ICZ160UKT directly from Shark you’d pay £429.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £299.94, including P&P, you’re saving £130.05.

Long-lasting – with up to 50 minutes run-time on Ion Power Mode with a non-motorised tool, this vacuum cleaner will keep running as long as you do, allowing you to clean multiple rooms in just one session!

Complete freedom – this vacuum cleaner’s cordless, rechargeable design allows you the freedom to clean without having to worry about a cord getting tangled or caught. It makes for quicker, easier cleaning every time.

New Anti Hair Wrap Technology - forever removing hair tangled around your vacuum brush roll? Shark's Anti Hair Wrap Technology in the floorhead actively removes short and long hair that wraps around the brush as you vacuum, making it the ideal cleaning solution for homes with hair.

The power of two - with two brush rolls working in unison, Shark's clever DuoClean technology works to remove three forms of debris from your hard floor and carpet, taking care of small and large messes in a single pass, plus stubborn stuck-on layers of dust. What's more, it seamlessly moves from carpet to hard floor cleaning at the touch of a button, without needing to change the brush rolls.

3-in-1 versatility - Powered Lift-Away technology allows you to detach the canister from the wand to instantly transform your upright into a portable vacuum. Powered brush rolls continue to rotate and draw in dirt for a consistent clean underneath furniture without heavy lifting. You can also comfortably clean stairs, curtains, ceilings and in the car with the handy attachments.

Perfect for homes with pets - purposefully designed to pick up pet hair, Shark’s motorised TruePet hair removal tool works to remove embedded fur from sofas, stairs and even the car. The Anti-Allergen Complete Seal also works to capture and trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum, not releasing them back into the air you breathe.

Shark's five year guarantee - in addition to the one year manufacturer's warranty for this vacuum, there is an option to extend this to five years by registering with Shark. All the information for this is contained within the box.

What's in the box?

• 1 x ICZ160UKT Vacuum Cleaner
  • 1 x Wide Upholstery Brush Tool
  • 1 x Dusting Brush
  • 1 x 20cm Crevice Tool
  • 1 x Clip-on Accessory Holder
  • 1 x Lithium-Ion Power Pack
  • 1 x Battery Charging Pod
  • 1 x Mains Charger Adapter
  • 5 year manufacturer's warranty

I’ve just received the corded version. Should I have waited?!
I think corded is better, they seem to live longer. I've dabbled with cordless and like the idea of them but whatever the brand (Vax, Gtech and another brand tried) but they've only lasted a couple of years before something starts to go wrong, or the battery died. There's always a plug near enough to do my floors so I'm happy with the plug in models.

I’ve just received the corded version. Should I have waited?!
If you've got a dog or ordinary messy family, no. I have a corded Shark and it does the job brilliantly but it's heavy and I find it a faff so Mr CC deals with it (once a week 😧) I have wasted a fortune on cordless vacuums (Vax, Dyson, Gtech) and they just do not deal with white dog hair. They just can't do it. As for the demos, they must use a super duper charged machine (that you don't get) to pick up all that breakfast cereal because I have not had any cordless that would pick that up. Corded for me unless you have no pets, no children, no men and you're one of those people with white carpets who don't drink red wine 🍷🍷

CC

Latest posts

Back