Shark TSV 3.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Shark TSV 4.jpg
    Shark TSV 4.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Shark TSV 5.jpg
    Shark TSV 5.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 73
I was hoping for their hairdryer and diffuser, I tried the Dyson but wasn’t impressed as diffuser is too small for long hair

It looks like it isn't a rechargeable model, so I'd just like to say to anyone who's thinking of buying themselves a new vacuum cleaner and isn't bothered about it being cordless, then get yourselves a Hetty! I've got the compact version and it's seriously the best vacuum I've ever used. I know it's got bags, but they give you two to start with. The bags are enormous and last ages, the filter is in bag, so no fiddly filters to wash and clean. No hair wrap because there's no brush bar to get clogged up, no horrible cannisters to empty and clean. Replacement bags are cheap and widely available, and what's more she cleans carpets to an amazing standard and extremely quietly too!

It looks like it isn't a rechargeable model, so I'd just like to say to anyone who's thinking of buying themselves a new vacuum cleaner and isn't bothered about it being cordless, then get yourselves a Hetty! I've got the compact version and it's seriously the best vacuum I've ever used. I know it's got bags, but they give you two to start with. The bags are enormous and last ages, the filter is in bag, so no fiddly filters to wash and clean. No hair wrap because there's no brush bar to get clogged up, no horrible cannisters to empty and clean. Replacement bags are cheap and widely available, and what's more she cleans carpets to an amazing standard and extremely quietly too!
Is Hetty much different or better than her brother Henry?!

Lots of professional cleaners use Henry.

I almost bought him but in the end got a Miele pet cylinder vacuum. Must be 6 years ago now.
That’s bagged but they last forever and they are amazing bags (albeit can be pricey!)

But it’s powerful and not loud so v happy!

I’ve had Henry vac for years. Tried others but always go back to Henry. Hetty is exactly the same apart from the colour.
Pink. How long will that be allowed in these gender sensitive times?

I think you can now get rechargeable Henry.

I bought what I think was the first Shark TSV Q did, a few years ago. It was a corded upright, no attachments and cost about £80. It's still going strong.
Brilliant bit of kit for big areas but obviously not so much for corners etc. So I used a Dyson stick one for quick cleans (bought from one of the outlet shops for about £100). The motorised head on the Dyson gave up the ghost recently so was thinking of getting another stick type vacuum but instead bought the last Shark Duo (corded) TSV. I love it. OH used it to do the car recently and was raving about it as well.
Since giving up full time work I do a couple of cleaning jobs, where we use Henry's or similar. I hate them with a passion.... I find them awkward and cumbersome and wouldn't give one house room.

Shark Duo Clean Anti Hair Wrap Powered Lift Away True Pet Vacuum NZ850UKT
Item Number: 725800
QVC Price £369.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P £4.95

What if we said vacuuming didnt have to be a chore? With Shark's upright vacuum cleaner, it never will be! Not only is it fitted with the technology you already know and love like Anti Hair Wrap and TruePet, it features a Powered Lift Away design, so there's no more lugging your vacuum up the stairs (we've all been there). It's the perfect way to clean your home with ease and speed, even cleaning up after your furry friends or hair-shedding kids.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this vacuum cleaner directly from Shark you’d pay £369.99. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £199.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £165.06.

Anti Hair Wrap Technology - innovative Anti Hair Wrap Technology actively removes long and short strands, plus pet hair, from the brush-roll so you don't have to. A unique bristle-guard and comb separates and removes hair from the brush-roll as you clean, helping to keep it tangle-free.

Tackle any floor - move easily between carpets and hard floors with DuoClean Technology, which combines two motorised brush rolls in one floorhead. The bristle brush-roll works to remove embedded dirt from carpets, while a soft front brush-roll makes continuous contact with the floor, drawing in dust, small and large debris from hard floors. All you need to do is switch between floor modes!

Clean on-the-go - with the Lift Away design, this upright vacuum cleaner transforms into a portable vacuum at the touch of a button, making cleaning stairs, upholstery and even the car easier than ever.

Perfect for pet owners - purposefully designed to pick up pet hair, Shark’s motorised TruePet hair removal tool works to remove embedded fur from sofas, stairs and even the car. The Anti-Allergen Complete Seal also works to capture and trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum, not releasing them back into the air you breathe.

Reach everywhere - with a Crevice Tool, Multi-Surface Tool and Anti Hair Wrap Pet Power Brush included, there won't be an area of your home that you can't clean. You can also use the wand in portable mode to really get into those tricky areas, allowing you to achieve your deepest clean yet!

Total freedom - the 8m cord allows you to move between rooms with ease, so you won't get that annoying 'tug' when in a hurry! Plus, the vacuum is bagless and easy to empty, meaning that dusty, messy bags are a thing of the past.

What's in the box?

• 1 x NZ850UKT vacuum cleaner
  • 1 x duster crevice tool
  • 1 x multi surface tool
  • 1 x Anti Hair Wrap pet power brush
  • 1 x instruction booklet
  • 1 x quick start guide

I bought what I think was the first Shark TSV Q did, a few years ago. It was a corded upright, no attachments and cost about £80. It's still going strong.
Brilliant bit of kit for big areas but obviously not so much for corners etc. So I used a Dyson stick one for quick cleans (bought from one of the outlet shops for about £100). The motorised head on the Dyson gave up the ghost recently so was thinking of getting another stick type vacuum but instead bought the last Shark Duo (corded) TSV. I love it. OH used it to do the car recently and was raving about it as well.
Since giving up full time work I do a couple of cleaning jobs, where we use Henry's or similar. I hate them with a passion.... I find them awkward and cumbersome and wouldn't give one house room.
Oh that’s interesting...

Do you know what the Shark duo model number was - and what does the duo bit refer to??

I got my Miele cylinder vacuum because a previous carer hated uprights.

I’ve also used Henry’s when I used to do some cleaning jobs when I was well.
I thought it was robust and did a decent job but I too found it a nightmare to manoeuvre! And it used to drive me mad because it was so big and took up half the floor!

MUCH prefer an upright!

Current carer thinks the Miele is a good Hoover (she has one too), but again finds it a bit unwieldy! And a nightmare to store...

I was just looking at this Shark and quite tempted!

The thing putting me off it that it still looks a bit unwieldy for an upright and the weight?
My brother and SIL have a shark and swear by it with two choc labs and 3 kids...

I’m pet-less atm 😢 But Alfie has left plenty of fluff for me still!

And my mum has recently got a puppy who comes to visit - so exciting! - plus I lose hair like nothing on earth so would want a pet version!

Has Qvc done it before as a TSV or otherwise?

Or does anyone have this model at all?

Round it on amazon but it’s a bit confusing bc under this model number there are 3 different options?!

It gets very good reviews on John Lewis and revoo but weight is the main negative.

Not much mention of noise either...

Oh that’s interesting...

Do you know what the Shark duo model number was - and what does the duo bit refer to??

I got my Miele cylinder vacuum because a previous carer hated uprights.

I’ve also used Henry’s when I used to do some cleaning jobs when I was well.
I thought it was robust and did a decent job but I too found it a nightmare to manoeuvre! And it used to drive me mad because it was so big and took up half the floor!

MUCH prefer an upright!

Current carer thinks the Miele is a good Hoover (she has one too), but again finds it a bit unwieldy! And a nightmare to store...
I bought this one….but was about £90 cheaper when it was a TSV. It’s not particularly heavy and very easy to manoeuvre.
Doesn’t stand upright on its own as the weight is in the top and it folds down for storage. Not overly noisy either.

I bought this one….but was about £90 cheaper when it was a TSV. It’s not particularly heavy and very easy to manoeuvre.
Doesn’t stand upright on its own as the weight is in the top and it folds down for storage. Not overly noisy either.
Oh thanks for that!

It looks like a cross between an upright and an electric carpet cleaner!

Sounds much lighter and easier to move so will have a read of the reviews :)

Thanks again.

I've got a cordless Shark vacuum with lots of attachments and a bag to store them in as well. Best vacuum I have ever had.

Phil Parker could never sell me anything, I just can't listen to his silly style of presenting, imo he hasn't improved over the years. Shark must think he is ok as they keep having him back.

Phil Parker could never sell me anything, I just can't listen to his silly style of presenting, imo he hasn't improved over the years. Shark must think he is ok as they keep having him back.
Oh yes! He’s unbearable...

It actually put me off watching the presentation of something I was interested in!

I “had” to in the end - even worse combined Jilly and her inane/pointless/repetitive interjections!

I will say he is very thorough in showing the product and the demo’s are not bad, if you could watch it without him being on screen!

In the end I decided to be sensible as we have a working vacuum albeit unwieldy and a cylinder one... so will keep an eye on the reviews!

I'm sorry but I've got 2 shark (pets) uprights, one ordinary and one anti hair wrap...try telling my 2 German Shepherds its anti hair wrap - rubbish I need to pull out the hairs every time I use it and as I cant get the shark troubleshooting website bit to work - have emailed them. I've pulled it all apart and cleaned/washed the filters but am getting so fed up with it picking up when I push forward but dropping on the floor when I pull it back. Also its odd that they both do the same.

I was just looking at this Shark and quite tempted!

The thing putting me off it that it still looks a bit unwieldy for an upright and the weight?
My brother and SIL have a shark and swear by it with two choc labs and 3 kids...

I’m pet-less atm 😢 But Alfie has left plenty of fluff for me still!

And my mum has recently got a puppy who comes to visit - so exciting! - plus I lose hair like nothing on earth so would want a pet version!

Has Qvc done it before as a TSV or otherwise?

Or does anyone have this model at all?

Round it on amazon but it’s a bit confusing bc under this model number there are 3 different options?!

It gets very good reviews on John Lewis and revoo but weight is the main negative.

Not much mention of noise either...
Totally Loopy Lou
I've got Shark Lift away NZ801ukt. I've had it for almost 3 years, it gets used every day, it has to handle TONS of pet hair, and, handle it it does! I've got 3 Dyson corded vacs and a Dyson stick vac. None of them can touch the Shark! I bought this because I've got a bad chest & I was having coughing/choking fits day & night. Bought the Shark, vacuumed one room & it picked up half a canister of dust. I just couldn't believe it. I've got 4 cats and sometimes my sitting room smells a bit 'catty'. 10 minutes with the Shark and my room smells SO clean 😁 Noise? Very quiet
It's £199.99 on Shark's own website which is mega value (£349.99 elsewhere)

Latest posts

Back