Shark TSV 31/10/20

madcatman

I'm dithering. I have a Henry, which is powerful but I'm forever leaving it out and falling over it because it's a faff to move furniture to get to the cupboard where it should be stored. However, most of my floors are laminate now, so the Henry is overkill. Should I go for the Shark cordless?

Letz-be-avenue

VIP Shopper
I fancy this too, I have a miele which is okay but I noticed the other day after hoovering the hallway carpet I could see my hair on the carpet although I had given it a good going over (yuk) haven't got any pets but may need it for me, as I shed a lot!

madcatman

I bit the bullet this morning and ordered it. I rarely send anything back, but this time if it's really not as good as QVC say it is, it will be returned for a refund. Looking forward to trying it.

Did I hear the BA saying in the most condescending way possible to Del Boy “I’ll show you how to park it love”?

I could be mistaken because he annoyed the life out of me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KoaLa13tlh

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks