Shark TSV 31/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm dithering. I have a Henry, which is powerful but I'm forever leaving it out and falling over it because it's a faff to move furniture to get to the cupboard where it should be stored. However, most of my floors are laminate now, so the Henry is overkill. Should I go for the Shark cordless?

I fancy this too, I have a miele which is okay but I noticed the other day after hoovering the hallway carpet I could see my hair on the carpet although I had given it a good going over (yuk) haven't got any pets but may need it for me, as I shed a lot!

I've a corded Shark and I love it but it's heavy. I would recommend the brand as it is really good on dust and pet hair. I haven't watched as I thought the presenter might be Phil Parker who I need to seek out and remove his tongue (in my mind of course).

CC

Well, my Shark cordless malarkey has arrived. It had some charge, so I gave it a run around downstairs, where it's laminate flooring throughout with a large rug in the living room. First impressions: It's heavy, but not so heavy that most people wouldn't be able to use it. Second impression: It's quiet! My cats are aged 15-19. The 19-year-old has dementia but "likes" the Shark. She spotted the orange spinning roller straight away and wanted to tap it through the plastic! She always runs away when I get the Henry out, because it's so loud, but she followed me around just now while I was using the Shark. The other two didn't bother waking up, which is good. It took me 10 mins to vacuum downstairs and although it didn't look like it needed doing, the dust canister has now got a lot of dirt in it. Very impressive. I haven't been able to try the attachments yet, but the main head has been great. The Shark seems to want to go forward, which helps with the weight of it. Cat litter was picked up easily from the laminate flooring.

So, this one is a keeper. My Henry will stay upstairs for the timebeing. I am happy with my Shark Cordless. I hope you enjoy yours too.

Well, my Shark cordless malarkey has arrived. It had some charge, so I gave it a run around downstairs, where it's laminate flooring throughout with a large rug in the living room. First impressions: It's heavy, but not so heavy that most people wouldn't be able to use it. Second impression: It's quiet! My cats are aged 15-19. The 19-year-old has dementia but "likes" the Shark. She spotted the orange spinning roller straight away and wanted to tap it through the plastic! She always runs away when I get the Henry out, because it's so loud, but she followed me around just now while I was using the Shark. The other two didn't bother waking up, which is good. It took me 10 mins to vacuum downstairs and although it didn't look like it needed doing, the dust canister has now got a lot of dirt in it. Very impressive. I haven't been able to try the attachments yet, but the main head has been great. The Shark seems to want to go forward, which helps with the weight of it. Cat litter was picked up easily from the laminate flooring.

So, this one is a keeper. My Henry will stay upstairs for the timebeing. I am happy with my Shark Cordless. I hope you enjoy yours too.
I’m gad you like it always a bonus when you are pleased with something from Q, enjoy your housework 😊

Latest posts

Back