Shay and Blue 4 x 10ml offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, Vienna. You’re great at spotting these S&B deals - I’ve bought a few of the ones you’ve posted.

It’s not free delivery, though, unfortunately. They started charging P&P (£3.95) on sale items towards the end of last year, as I found out when I ordered something. £28.95 is still a good price.

Anyone tried scarlett lily & blackberry?
I really like Blackberry Woods. I can’t add anything to their description, though! Except it leans towards more masculine, which is my recent preference, and it’s probably unisex. I hate the smell of lilies so haven’t even sniffed that one.

Thanks, Vienna. You’re great at spotting these S&B deals - I’ve bought a few of the ones you’ve posted.

It’s not free delivery, though, unfortunately. They started charging P&P (£3.95) on sale items towards the end of last year, as I found out when I ordered something. £28.95 is still a good price.
Oops my bad. I saw the banner running across the top of the item page which actually does say free shipping. They need to update it cos its very misleading. As you say though, even with p and p charges its still a good offer.

Anyone tried scarlett lily & blackberry?
I`m rubbish at describing smells. I like blackberry woods its a kind of woody fruity smell. I have tried scarlet lily in a tester and its quite a strong powdery smell. Sorry my descriptions aren`t up to much.

Oops my bad. I saw the banner running across the top of the item page which actually does say free shipping. They need to update it cos its very misleading. As you say though, even with p and p charges its still a good offer.
No, same here - saw the thing about free shipping earlier and thought it was part of the deal. But I remembered the message about their needing to charge on Sale items (due to shipping price increases) in Oct/Nov or whenever it was I had a(nother) spree on the site so I did a dummy order this morning and sure enough they would charge still. I wonder if they’d charge if you ordered other, non-sale items at the same time? Anyway, I’m going to resist as I only really like two of the four and I have a good supply of both. Love looking though, so keep ‘em coming, V!!

Latest posts

Back