Shay and Blue Black Friday bundles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Free 10ml fragrance bottle

This is not about Black Friday but it didn’t seem worth starting a new thread and I’m not sure it’s actually a new offer …

Anyway, in case it appeals to anyone, on the (f***ing dreadful but possibly slightly improving) Shay & Blue website, they are offering a free 10ml bottle of any fragrance (most seemed to be available when I looked). When you click on the “Try us for free” button top left (see screenshot below), you get a code for the free bottle or you can click through and the code will be applied automatically. If you spend £60, postage is free or, if you don't buy anything else, you’ll get a £4.95 P&P charge which you might be able to live with for the otherwise ‘free’ bottle worth £25.

EBC63657-F420-4361-8365-C9CD2F292003.jpeg

Shay and blue have another gift set on their site for £40 plus postage.
100ml and a 10ml Dandelion & Fig
10ml Kingswood
Blood Oranges shower cream
Blackberry Woods hand cream.

Nanny McPhee!!!!!! I think I’ll manage to resist as I have so much SB to plough through.

10ml Kingswood

Nanny McPhee!!!!!! I think I’ll manage to resist as I have so much SB to plough through.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx I think I love you! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was looking at the (f***ing dreadful) S&B site on Sunday or Monday as I still have the gift card they gave me when they buggered up an order in December and I have been itching to spend it. But I didn’t see that £40 gift set. Or has it only just been added? The site is so bad, I probably missed it. Thank goodness for this forum.

Anyway, the set is right up my street as I like or love all the smells. And it’s a fabulous bargain so it’s already ordered and paid for! Shay & Blue should be thanking you for bringing them custom where their own site lets them down - a nice 100ml bottle of your choice perhaps.

Were you just browsing when you spotted it or did you get an email from them? The only emails they send me are ones when I’ve been on the site and then they send me an email every day for a week saying “Did you leave something behind?” When I click on the email link to see my basket where I’ve supposedly added something and not checked out (even though I know I haven’t), it says “Something went wrong - Page not found”. HOPELESS!!

I agree Andi, S&B's website is the worst I've ever attempted to use. I've never actually bought anything from them directly because life is just too short to be stressing when you're trying to spend money IMO.

10ml Kingswood

Not all Shay and Blue but I've 20 bottles of perfume to get through!!!! 😲🤭
So thanks for the heads up but it's a no from me. I think...........

Not all Shay and Blue but I've 20 bottles of perfume to get through!!!! 😲🤭
So thanks for the heads up but it's a no from me. I think...........
Well, get you and your strong willpower!

(Can I have some?) ;)

Well, get you and your strong willpower!

(Can I have some?) ;)
I'm going for some Sunna Musk oils next month when my cc statement comes.🤭🤭
I got the strip with some scents sprayed on from our local shopping centre and the scents are still strong in my undies drawer after a couple of weeks.
Sorry 😪I'm afraid I couldn't pick any one of them I'd part with.

I caved in!!!! What’s another bottle in the stash… And they don’t usually have D&F in the TSVs (that’s my justification).

10ml Kingswood

This Woods Gift Set now has another 20% off so down to £32! They’re giving it away, it seems.

Just a note because I got an email from S&B the other day saying they are discontinuing their loyalty scheme and all points need to be used by, I think, the 2nd March. I thought I would try a 10ml Blueberry Musk with my balance but of course it’s out of stock!

Just a note because I got an email from S&B the other day saying they are discontinuing their loyalty scheme and all points need to be used by, I think, the 2nd March. I thought I would try a 10ml Blueberry Musk with my balance but of course it’s out of stock!
Thanks, Mazza. I rely on you for these bits of news because I don’t get the useful emails from S&B, just the ones about orders (if I’m lucky) and of course when I’ve been detected browsing the site and they want to remind me I was interested in something in case they can get a sale.

I haven’t had the message about discontinuing the Rewards scheme and I don’t see anything on the (possibly marginally improved but still f*%*ing awful) website. I have about £15 of points. I wonder if we can buy a gift card with the points, to use after 2nd March? I don’t see why not - it’s an option when I look at my balance when I log in. That would be helpful, especially if the gift cards have a long validity like the “compensatory” ones they issue (I had one for a failed order) which last years. I’ll email them now, say I’ve only heard from a third party and ask about the gift cards. Will report back.

I still want to try the Dark Amber Pomegranate but don’t want to pay full price for the 100ml in case I don’t like it.

I used my points towards the x3 selection of 10ml bottles. I picked Blackberry Woods, Amber Rose and Framboise Noir. Then I got a message saying I had earned another 300 or whatever points!!!!!!

I used my points towards the x3 selection of 10ml bottles. I picked Blackberry Woods, Amber Rose and Framboise Noir. Then I got a message saying I had earned another 300 or whatever points!!!!!!
I was thinking of getting that - not much else interests me at the moment, apart from that Dark Amber Pomegranate. I can’t justify the £85 price tag but could use up my points and a gift card I have.

Shay & Blue replied, by the way. If you can’t find anything to spend your points on by 2nd March, you could get a gift card and it is valid for 2 years from issue. Gives you a bit longer at least.

Just to mention, as it may not be obvious at first glance, among the offers on the (f*&*ing awful) S&B website, there is a set of three bottles for £45 which, instead of 10ml bottles like all the other trios in the deal, are 30ml bottles. I actually thought they had made a mistake. I felt it was rather tempting as the 30ml bottles are now £35 each so I may have bought a set. Or was it two sets to get free P&P? I forget!! :unsure:

They also happen to be three fragrances I particularly like or love: Blood Oranges, Dandelion Fig and Blackberry Woods.

Woods Gift Set

Latest posts

Back