Shay & Blue Discovery Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
They have another of their occasional Discovery Box offers - £25 and I assume £4.95 P&P. You choose:

2 x 10ml bottles
2 x 40ml hand creams
2 x 2ml samples.

Currently, as far as I can tell, they have all the fragrances available (only 6 hand cream options).

I either already have (lots) or don’t particularly like them all but made up a box anyway. Then I decided I was being ridiculous and stopped myself. That’s self-restraint - a few others on here should take note.

They have another of their occasional Discovery Box offers - £25 and I assume £4.95 P&P. You choose:

2 x 10ml bottles
2 x 40ml hand creams
2 x 2ml samples.

Currently, as far as I can tell, they have all the fragrances available (only 6 hand cream options).

I either already have (lots) or don’t particularly like them all but made up a box anyway. Then I decided I was being ridiculous and stopped myself. That’s self-restraint - a few others on here should take note.
Just counted my stash of various perfumes 20!!!!!!
Oh well some are shoe 👠 collectors,some are handbag 👜 collectors it appears I'm a perfume collector. Got the last Discovery set from hubby at Christmas.

Just counted my stash of various perfumes 20!!!!!!
Oh well some are shoe 👠 collectors,some are handbag 👜 collectors it appears I'm a perfume collector. Got the last Discovery set from hubby at Christmas.
Oh dear. If it’s any consolation, you can bet some people around these parts have more - eg Zamaz* (anagram so as not to cause embarrassment to individual forum members).

Maybe I should confess that over the past few years, I have actually collected, or should I say amassed, handbags, shoes AND perfumes
🫣🤫:censored:

I really like their fragrances. I see the web site is as awful as ever. Get all the way to check out to be told blood oranges hand cream has sold out!

2 x 10ml bottles
2 x 40ml hand creams
2 x 2ml samples.

Thanks for that, I wanted some more and nearly bought some yesterday, so I have, for once, actually saved some money.

I really like their fragrances. I see the web site is as awful as ever. Get all the way to check out to be told blood oranges hand cream has sold out!
I hate it when that happens, and it too often does on S&B. I’ve also had things drop out of my basket even though they are actually still in stock. And another time, I used a discount code, it registered / was confirmed, then just as I was about to pay, I noticed it hadn’t been applied so I had to cancel it all and start again. If I didn’t like the perfumes so much, I’d have stopped buying ages ago.

I hate it when that happens, and it too often does on S&B. I’ve also had things drop out of my basket even though they are actually still in stock. And another time, I used a discount code, it registered / was confirmed, then just as I was about to pay, I noticed it hadn’t been applied so I had to cancel it all and start again. If I didn’t like the perfumes so much, I’d have stopped buying ages ago.
If only Andi, if only. Ha ha ha

Oh dear. If it’s any consolation, you can bet some people around these parts have more - eg Zamaz* (anagram so as not to cause embarrassment to individual forum members).

Maybe I should confess that over the past few years, I have actually collected, or should I say amassed, handbags, shoes AND perfumes
🫣🤫:censored:
👍👍

Latest posts

Back