Shay & Blue TSV 02/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You mean Suffolk Lavender. I bought 2 bottles before they were discontinued.View attachment 19073

One more thang.......

Shay & Blue 4 Piece Summer Fragrance Collection

Single
TBC

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

This four-piece fragrance collection from Shay & Blue features a decadent selection of summer eau de parfums, including revitalising Blood Oranges, romantic Scarlet Lily, sweet and sultry Black Tulip and sophisticated Blackberry Woods. All in handy travel sizes, create a stunning summer fragrance wardrobe
with these captivating Shay & Blue scents.

Masters of fragrance - established in London in 2012, Shay & Blue combine artisanal craftsmanship with a passion for fine, contemporary fragrance. From bold, enigmatic scents to lighter, elegant blends, there's something for every woman (and man) in their repertoire.

Scents of the summer - this curated collection of eau de parfums is perfect to enjoy throughout the warmer months, as they each feature complex blends to revitalise the senses and transport you to sunnier climes. Whether you adore citrus notes, juicy, fruity fragrances or gentler, botanical blends, there's something for everyone in this set.

A new discovery - Tallulah's Camellia is launching officially in 2021, however if you select our Auto Delivery option, you’ll be one of the first to try it later on this year! This light, crisp and modern floral features a refined blend of bluebell, gardenia and camellia blooms, plus white tea and blonde woods.

Indulge with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive four autumn and winter-inspired eau de parfums in 90 days, at our superb Today's Special Value price. You'll love these gorgeous scents, including new launch Tallulah's Camellia, bestselling Atropa Belladonna Tulip, revitalising Dandelion Fig and warm and feminine Amber Rose.

Contains:

1 x Blood Oranges Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a citrusy scent with deep, sultry notes of hot napa leather, charred woods and opulent amber, accented with a fresh, juicy burst of blood orange

1 x Scarlet Lily Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a true floral offering a bouquet of Ariadne lily and ylang ylang on a base of amber for a warm, rounded finish

1 x Black Tulip Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a modern floral featuring fresh, delicate sprigs of snowdrops blended with rich, black tulips, tart plums, and a warm, balanced base of white chocolate. Deeply feminine and elegant

1 x Blackberry Woods Eau de Parfum (10ml) - the essence of autumn, this heady blend features top notes of blackberry with a heart of neroli and lemon leaves, and a warm, woodsy cypress base

Auto Delivery collection contains:

1 x NEW Tallulah's Camelia Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a light floral featuring a beautiful blend of gardenia, bluebell and camelia, plus blonde woods and white tea

1 x Atropa Belladonna Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a decadent scent with rich notes of cassis berries blended with a white flower bouquet on a deep base of patchouli and sandalwood

1 x Dandelion Fig Eau de Parfum (10ml) - with top notes of dandelion leaf and lemongrass, complemented by tomato vine, juniper and a heady blend of ripe fig

1 x Amber Rose Eau de Parfum (10ml) - decadent and elegant, discover a heady combination of May rose from Grasse, and a base of white amber

Oh meh. Why can't we have nice light smells for summer....Noooooo!!

Every time I walk past well there are two houses in my area with lavender hedges I pull a small head off them and rub them between my fingers and inhale.

Can I say I have a fetish for the smell of creosote, any time I am in B&M etc I go have a quick sniff down at that section.
Love the smell of lavender and am so envious of those hedges, but it just doesn’t grow in my garden, have tried about 3 times and now given up.Creosote, yes! Back to the days my Dad used to paint the shed & fence with it.Ronseal & Cuprinol are just not the same.

SF lavender needs no water and poor soil. English is hardier than French. Don’t cut in first year and thereafter once after flowering not into old wood. Someone once said 8cm on 8 of the 8 to remember but I would need to cut mine before August as they don’t last that long.

I like a splash on cologne in the warmer months. After I shower I tip some into my palms and apply to my arms, chest and neck area. The fragrance is subtle but lasts and refreshing. Splash on cologne gets harder to find these days and there`s always the old reliable 4711 but I also use a cheapie one from Boots, an excellent one from Bronnley which is a huge bottle and the smell lingers all day and a more expensive one called Quercus from Penhaligons.
Hubby really likes the smell of the Bronnley one and he says he even gets a whiff of it from clothes I`ve put in the laundry basket ready for the wash and I must admit I love the smell too.

Apparently, men love the smell of citrus ... that is the one ingredient in a fragrance that attracts them and vanilla ..apparently

It seems they love vanilla sweet as younger women tend to wear so walk around smelling like a pastry shop. On the perfume forums there used to be posted which got deleted from men wanting suggestions for panty droppers, in other words, what can I wear and women will drop their knickers and have sex with me. The female version which made most laugh was what perfume will have men falling at my feet or have men swarming around me. None exist!

I like musky type perfumes. I wear Jovan Musk for an “I’m not going out” day and Molton Brown’s fiery pink pepper fragrance when I do go out. Flowery fragrances don’t usually suit me.

I always seem to get 'Oh you smell lovely!' from pensioners at the bus stop. One woman loved my Frederic Malle Music For A While and kept raving about it on the bus on the way home. Another asked what I was wearing and I went oh crap!!! The house is called X Ray and I bought it on sale a lovely warm spicy oriental the problem is the name Morphine. No way would I say "I am wearing Morphine!" :p

It seems they love vanilla sweet as younger women tend to wear so walk around smelling like a pastry shop. On the perfume forums there used to be posted which got deleted from men wanting suggestions for panty droppers, in other words, what can I wear and women will drop their knickers and have sex with me. The female version which made most laugh was what perfume will have men falling at my feet or have men swarming around me. None exist!
😂.

I always seem to get 'Oh you smell lovely!' from pensioners at the bus stop. One woman loved my Frederic Malle Music For A While and kept raving about it on the bus on the way home. Another asked what I was wearing and I went oh crap!!! The house is called X Ray and I bought it on sale a lovely warm spicy oriental the problem is the name Morphine. No way would I say "I am wearing Morphine!" :p
😂 I’ve never been asked only once ... ( which isn’t never 😆) .. Poison tendre perfume ... first and only time .. she loved it ...

I’ve had to give a molton brown body lotion away ... Rhubarb and Rose ... it was making me feel icky ... it had been sitting around for a while so I’m wondering if it had affected it or it’s just my nostrils not liking ... ( I’m 56 so not preggars 😆) ..

I love the MB Suede Orris its gorgeous. I wear it all the time but can't really smell it but I do get the odd comment. QVC were doing a bundle the large shower gel and the 50ml EDT for £33.00 so I snapped it up. I also went a bit mad and bought the body oil and lotion its very very nice.

Shay & Blue 4 Piece Summer Fragrance Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

This four-piece fragrance collection from Shay & Blue features a decadent selection of summer eau de parfums, including revitalising Blood Oranges, romantic Scarlet Lily, sweet and sultry Black Tulip and sophisticated Blackberry Woods. All in handy travel sizes, create a stunning summer fragrance wardrobe with these captivating Shay & Blue scents.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the fragrances in this four-piece Summer collection individually, directly from Shay & Blue you'd pay £100. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £37.98, plus P&P, you're saving £58.07.

Masters of fragrance
- established in London in 2012, Shay & Blue combine artisanal craftsmanship with a passion for fine, contemporary fragrance. From bold, enigmatic scents to lighter, elegant blends, there's something for every woman (and man) in their repertoire.

Scents of the summer - this curated collection of eau de parfums is perfect to enjoy throughout the warmer months, as they each feature complex blends to revitalise the senses and transport you to sunnier climes. Whether you adore citrus notes, juicy, fruity fragrances or gentler, botanical blends, there's something for everyone in this set.

A new discovery - Tallulah's Camellia is launching officially in 2021, however if you select our Auto Delivery option, you’ll be one of the first to try it later on this year! This light, crisp and modern floral features a refined blend of bluebell, gardenia and camellia blooms, plus white tea and blonde woods.

Indulge with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive four autumn and winter-inspired eau de parfums in 90 days, at our superb Today's Special Value price. You'll love these gorgeous scents, including new launch Tallulah's Camellia, bestselling Atropa Belladonna Tulip, revitalising Dandelion Fig and warm and feminine Amber Rose.

• Delivery to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x Blood Oranges Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a citrusy scent with deep, sultry notes of hot napa leather, charred woods and opulent amber, accented with a fresh, juicy burst of blood orange
  • 1 x Scarlet Lily Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a true floral offering a bouquet of Ariadne lily and ylang ylang on a base of amber for a warm, rounded finish
  • 1 x Black Tulip Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a modern floral featuring fresh, delicate sprigs of snowdrops blended with rich, black tulips, tart plums, and a warm, balanced base of white chocolate. Deeply feminine and elegant
  • 1 x Blackberry Woods Eau de Parfum (10ml) - the essence of autumn, this heady blend features top notes of blackberry with a heart of neroli and lemon leaves, and a warm, woodsy cypress base
Auto Delivery collection contains:

• 1 x NEW Tallulah's Camelia Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a light floral featuring a beautiful blend of gardenia, bluebell and camelia, plus blonde woods and white tea
  • 1 x Atropa Belladonna Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a decadent scent with rich notes of cassis berries blended with a white flower bouquet on a deep base of patchouli and sandalwood
  • 1 x Dandelion Fig Eau de Parfum (10ml) - with top notes of dandelion leaf and lemongrass, complemented by tomato vine, juniper and a heady blend of ripe fig
  • 1 x Amber Rose Eau de Parfum (10ml) - decadent and elegant, discover a heady combination of May rose from Grasse, and a base of white amber

I love the MB Suede Orris its gorgeous. I wear it all the time but can't really smell it but I do get the odd comment. QVC were doing a bundle the large shower gel and the 50ml EDT for £33.00 so I snapped it up. I also went a bit mad and bought the body oil and lotion its very very nice.
I think I found this bundle at £45 if anyone is interested

I like the shower/bath gel in Rhubarb and Rose but I wouldn't fancy the body lotion a bit sickly for me.

May, people's tastes change.
I use the R&R body lotion and I don't find it sickly but each to their own. I find it's not as strong as the shower gel or handwash.

I tried the perfume in suede orris totally different really deep and sumptuous I will be asking for money and MB vouchers so that I can stump up the eye watering £110.00 a bottle

Latest posts

Back