Shay & Blue TSV 02/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did it sell out? I have been in hospital since Saturday moring with a compound ankle fracture. It's a nightmare! But I woke up today feeling a bit sick and remembered this TV so decided to treat myself. And it was yesterday! Hey ho. I'll be back to chat when recovered.

Hope you feel better soon.

Shay & Blue have a couple of special offers on at the moment that might suit your need for a treat :)

Did it sell out? I have been in hospital since Saturday moring with a compound ankle fracture. It's a nightmare! But I woke up today feeling a bit sick and remembered this TV so decided to treat myself. And it was yesterday! Hey ho. I'll be back to chat when recovered.

Mazza! Nothing to do with neighbours’ drinks parties, I trust?

I didn’t buy the TSV but I had half an eye on it and I think the Auto Delivery option went about midday.

I managed to talk myself out of it because a couple of them didn’t sound like my sort of thing and I can’t test first. I think if I were looking to buy S&B at the moment, I would rather have the set of 5 x 10ml on QVC which is £57.91 including P&P so about £1 a bottle more but no unknowns in there.

The two offers Pinkmoon posted above are good also.

Hope you feel better soon.

Shay & Blue have a couple of special offers on at the moment that might suit your need for a treat :)

You poor thing! Isn't that a really nasty snappy break?

Chug pain killers & don't be brave.

I like musky type perfumes. I wear Jovan Musk for an “I’m not going out” day and Molton Brown’s fiery pink pepper fragrance when I do go out. Flowery fragrances don’t usually suit me.
Jovan musk is lovely ! I used to wear it loads .. got me thinking now 👍

Latest posts

Back