Shay & Blue TSV 02/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder what this is.....I love the new Blackberry Woods and the original Atropa Belladonna so hope they are options in whatever is on offer....

I bought one the their discovery boxes from their website, £25 delivered, includes 2x 10ml sprays from a choice of 6 and, 2 x 40ml handcreams and 2x 2ml samples from their full range. I really disliked the black tulip, in fact it gave me a headache but I loved the rest. The handcream was lovely, sank in quickly, not greasy and great for daytime use when you don`t want to leave greasy marks or fingerprints from a richer handcream.

I got that one last year, thinking that the size was ideal to have in your bag when out and about. So that's something that hasn't been touched for the last three months as I have only been to Waitrose! The one I was using is White Peaches which I thought I would really dislike, but not at all. I think it is a very uplifting little number. I do like Black Tulip but can see why it wouldn't appeal to all. I shall have to get the stash out and place it in front of me so I don't order on that day, lol.

I wait for M&S to do 20% and buy Shay and Blue and go for the 30mls sizes. I have always fancied the Black Leather one but it is only in the 100mls size and M&S don't sell it.

I bought one the their discovery boxes from their website, £25 delivered, includes 2x 10ml sprays from a choice of 6 and, 2 x 40ml handcreams and 2x 2ml samples from their full range. I really disliked the black tulip, in fact it gave me a headache but I loved the rest. The handcream was lovely, sank in quickly, not greasy and great for daytime use when you don`t want to leave greasy marks or fingerprints from a richer handcream.

You are gooood, V

I got that one last year, thinking that the size was ideal to have in your bag when out and about. So that's something that hasn't been touched for the last three months as I have only been to Waitrose! The one I was using is White Peaches which I thought I would really dislike, but not at all. I think it is a very uplifting little number. I do like Black Tulip but can see why it wouldn't appeal to all. I shall have to get the stash out and place it in front of me so I don't order on that day, lol.

Your description of W.P sounds nice. Agree it sounds like the generic sweet (yuk) smell.

Are handbag sizes going to serve any purpose now that everyone who's out will be wearing eau de sanitiser?

Pls describe peaches some more. I could do with some uplift & may consider? xx

When I ordered my box from their website I ordered the white peaches handcream and I love the smell. In the 10ml perfumes I ordered Blood oranges and black tulip and as I said above I wasn`t keen on the black tulip.

I've just had a nosey & found a similar deal with fragrances on the Shay site.....Danger of spending cash!!!!!!

Sister B. When I last tried to describe a perfume on here everyone told me how badly wrong I was so I am reluctant to venture into that neck of the woods again!! But I just reminded myself of it and I think my main comment would be is that it isn't like any of the peach shower creams or lotions you normally get. The peachiness is far less pronounced, well on my skin at least. I did look up the other notes which are elderflower granita and silver birch which I would never have detected, but on the whole I think is greener than a peach perfume would lead you to expect.

I am rubbish at describing perfume too! I think if you love the atropa belladonna you will like the blackberry woods. Both are quite strong (like the Liz Earle perfumes) and have a mysterious fragrance that lingers a long time (which is good if you like the fragrance and not if you don’t!). I didn’t like the Black Tulip.....gave me a headache.....but quite like the other summery ones (I got in beauty boxes) but wouldn’t buy them as I would blackberry woods and atropa belladonna....

Oh I am curious .. loving them reviews ;0)
In general would anybody say they are worth the money .. the liquid soap I’m thinking atm
Thank you 👍

Sister B. When I last tried to describe a perfume on here everyone told me how badly wrong I was so I am reluctant to venture into that neck of the woods again!! But I just reminded myself of it and I think my main comment would be is that it isn't like any of the peach shower creams or lotions you normally get. The peachiness is far less pronounced, well on my skin at least. I did look up the other notes which are elderflower granita and silver birch which I would never have detected, but on the whole I think is greener than a peach perfume would lead you to expect.

When I last tried to describe a perfume on here everyone told me how badly wrong I was<<

>> I didn't.

The other notes are what I like the sound of. Green, zesty, sparkly. I detest the sweet cloying ones that so many wear.....coments?

Ha ha, sorry not trying to lay accusations anywhere! It was quite funny how I said I thought it was like X and everyone seemed to be say "you what????" "It's nothing like that!".

Well my last comment on white Peaches would be to say that the sort of DHS peach bathroom smells are very cloying, but this perfume manages to avoid that. Which of course it should if it is from a decent perfume house.

Latest posts

Back