Shay & Blue TSV 19/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope this has Atropa Belladonna in it because I bought 3 of the latest Tili boxes hoping to get one but got all 3 of English Cherry Blossom! It’s ok but I prefer the original fragrance....

they last for a good 4-5 hours on me. But I dislike orange and they seem to have Blood Oranges as one of the top sellers and put in sets on QVC. I don't do fruity never had the urge to smell like any sort of fruit really. They do one with raspberry but it is very woody on me.

I would love to give S&B a try as i liked some of the scents I tried in m&s but they didn't last on me at all, so will be giving this a big miss
dont last on me either I love the blood orange...I remember when L'Occitane use to do fantastic scents and they did an orange one it was gorgeous and really lasted

dont last on me either I love the blood orange...I remember when L'Occitane use to do fantastic scents and they did an orange one it was gorgeous and really lasted
Was it Notre Flore Neroli? It was absolutely gorgeous & I loved it back in the day when they had values.

I like the Black Tulip and agree it doesn’t last that long but it’s good enough for me as I would have a migraine with a strong smell lasting all day.

I have tried a couple of other but now stick with BT.

If anyone is interested in buying in Marks it would go quite a way towards their new beauty box but they don’t have a massive choice on line and I’d imagine even less in store.

The discovery box is good value. Free delivery and you get 2x10ml sprays, 2x40ml handcreams and 2x2ml testers for £25.

The discovery box is good value. Free delivery and you get 2x10ml sprays, 2x40ml handcreams and 2x2ml testers for £25.
I got an email about it too but sadly no Atropa Belladonna in the 10ml fragrance options 😔

Way back L'Occitane just did simple perfumes even pure parfums as they are called. I have a lavender one of the parfum in a small bottle. That Neroli one sounds like it. I also had the amber one but swapped it way back.

When I first got Blood Oranges I didn’t rate it all. When I was in hospital I asked my sainted neighbour to go in and grab a bottle of perfume for me.... to my horror it was Blood Oranges which turned up. I got quite used to it over the next weeks though and even got some compliments! So I am more disposed towards it now.

The first time I heard about Shay & Blue was when I met the girl who did our daughter's wedding make up; she did the rehearsal at our home & I followed her along the hall sniffing like a Bisto kid. I've been asked what perfume I wear, deja vu a recent thread, so feel that if I ask someone 'properly' it won't offend. She was wearing Framboise Noir so I went to M&S for a free squirt & loved it. I still buy it when it's on offer but having recently discovered Eden Perfumes I'm sharing my loyalty.

Black Tulip 30ml even with extortionate postage is better value than in shops. Of course will you ever receive it?

Hotel Chocolate still not received which was sent directly as a present (and how many times can you ask recipient if it’s arrive without sounding desperate?)

I hope this has Atropa Belladonna in it because I bought 3 of the latest Tili boxes hoping to get one but got all 3 of English Cherry Blossom! It’s ok but I prefer the original fragrance....
Find a luxurious collection of fragrances, aftershave, and gift set online at Cosmetize. They have also great deals especially for fragrances and offer free shipping over £25.

I`ve used this site recently and even though the stuff comes from France it arrived quickly, there were no extra taxes to pay etc and their price for what I bought (Chanel Coco Noir ) was good. It`s my DIL favorite perfume and isn`t always easy to find.

Latest posts

Back